The Weather Thread

So far. Currently afraid to leave the house do to most roads going anywhere being covered in water. This is all been pretty typical of late May though.
Stay safe!

Well, it looks like our lovely winter/spring weather is on it's last legs here in Arizona. I'm not sure I'm ready for the heat this year. lol

Thanks, @TC ! Currently waiting for the rain to end here at the racetrack so I can get to drying things out. Supposed to have a big race here this weekend, but so far, it's looking crappy.

I would like to point out that, yes, you'll have warm temps, but at least those don't come with the high humidity we get. Going to be mid 80s here for the next few days with dew points in the 70s. You'll be able to almost drink the air...

I would like to point out that, yes, you'll have warm temps, but at least those don't come with the high humidity we get. Going to be mid 80s here for the next few days with dew points in the 70s. You'll be able to almost drink the air...
So you'll be able to drink your air while I can fry my food on my driveway? lol

I'll be over here keeping your meats cool. It was at most 60 degrees for most of today while the morning was 50... It finally warmed up around 2PM to 70.

It's the middle of June, 15C, breezy with frequent squally showers.

Sadly it seems that when you vote to leave Europe you lose access to their climate.

It's the middle of June, 15C, breezy with frequent squally showers.

Sadly it seems that when you vote to leave Europe you lose access to their climate.
I fear Summer 2019 may have been the un-seasonally warm fortnight in early May and now we're fucked for the rest of the year.

So far. Currently afraid to leave the house do to most roads going anywhere being covered in water. This is all been pretty typical of late May though.
Sounds like someone needs a Raptor

This whole week, daytime temps have hovered around 20C.... Dry, windy, and warm. It's nice but also not something I want to see in November for this region.

The warm weather here will allow me one last day of motorcycle riding, so I won't complain.