The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

House announces public hearings on Trump's obstruction: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...struction-public-hearings-house-a8942721.html

House to vote on contempt charges for Barr and Ross over the Census citizenship question: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...barr-ross-in-contempt-over-census-citizenship

Speaking of which, I know we've talked before about Trump's racism - and now we have internal emails confirming the point of the citizenship census question was to lower the count of ethnic minorities and consolidate power in predominantly white districts. I think the word for that is "racist".

Edit: Bonus Round - B-b-b-b-but the economy!
http://fortune.com/2019/06/03/stock-market-trump-obama-sp-500/

The DOW has performed 35% worse under Trump than it did under Obama, continuing the trend of the economy doing better under democratic leadership (3.8% growth vs 2.9% growth).

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I know we've talked before about Trump's racism - and now we have internal emails confirming the point of the citizenship census question was to lower the count of ethnic minorities and consolidate power in predominantly white districts. I think the word for that is "racist".
Or minorities tend to vote Democrat and it's an attempt at gerrymandering...
Edit: Bonus Round - B-b-b-b-but the economy!
http://fortune.com/2019/06/03/stock-market-trump-obama-sp-500/

The DOW has performed 35% worse under Trump than it did under Obama, continuing the trend of the economy doing better under democratic leadership (3.8% growth vs 2.9% growth).
Not commenting on any policies either POTUS put in place or their impact or lack thereof on the economy one thing to keep in mind is that part of Obama's term was a major recession followed by a recovery. It is easier to grow economy from a low point than it is from a relatively high point, so it makes sense that growth would start slowing down as time goes on. Just like accelerating a car, 0-60 is much quicker than 60-120.

Of course it's an attempt at Gerrymandering, and race was specifically the tool used to do it. That makes it race-based gerrymandering AKA racist.

And people wonder why minorities tend to vote for the party that treats them like himan beings and not disease-ridden rapists.

Citation? I'm curious as to how a citizenship question can be racist

The author is wilfully obtuse and dissecting the data in a way that suits his argument and you're eating it up.

During Obama's first year the DOW hit its lowest point since ~1997, down nearly 50% from just two years prior. The market had nowhere to go but up. Also worth mentioning that under Trump the DOW has gone 40% higher than Obama's all-time high.

It's also cute that the article starts counting at inauguration, not at election, as if market and consumer confidence don't matter. Push the timeline back just two months and you see that under president-elect and then president Obama the S&P actually dropped by June of his third year, while under Trump it has increased by over 30% over the same period.

Similar story with Nasdaq - under Obama it peaked at its previous record high, around 5k. Under Trump it has hit over 8k.

That whole short little article is retarded, it was written just to bash Trump over tariffs.

Read the news, Trump's own people exchanged emails about it and how to suppress the census count based on race.

Both were measured from their first day in office, and even with the bottom falling out from the economy shortly after Obama entered office, he still ended up with more growth in the economy. You are bitching about him being handicapped by the comparison and still having better growth numbers.

Yeah, it's bashing Trump's tarrifs, he's already costing us billions and slowing growth due to uncertainty then handing out cash to try to buy back his supporters. We've had more bond inversions in the last 18 months than the last decade, a sign of a cooling economy and indicator of recession. Now he's blowing up NAFTA, sabotaging the USMCA deal before it can even be ratified, and likely breaking international law with his idiotic tariffs on Mexican goods.

And people wonder why minorities tend to vote for the party that treats them like himan beings and not disease-ridden rapists.
Again you are making assumptions, DNC's last presidential candidate very transparently pandered to minority voters, just to get votes, and no other reason.

As did Trump.....

Last I checked Democrats called republican blacks Uncle Toms, Oreos, race traitors, etc, and Republicans called those same blacks brothers and patriots. That's probably why support for Trump among blacks has been steadily increasing. Well, that and the fact that race-baiting Dems are just using blacks for their votes by promising them free shit and keeping them mentally enslaved, while republicans treat them as equals.

You didn't read my post. Whatever, enjoy your cherry-picked data in the comfort of your echo chamber. I'm not in the mood to keep arguing over this.

Source?

Trump's tariffs have wiped out the savings from his tax cuts.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...fs-have-wiped-out-most-families-tax-cut-gains

1: Trump lowers taxes in a boom economy, something that is typically done to manage recession. This raises the national debt.
2: Trump imposes tariffs on imported goods, hurting our trade with other nations. This raises the cost of goods purchased by us consumers.
3: Trump borrows money to keep affected US industries afloat while he destroys relationships with their trading partners. This raises the national debt.
4: Goto 2

Great plan.

If that was so easy, what was all the fuss with the border wall? To catch gullible electors?

Ever heard of a saying “don’t put all your eggs in one basket”?

It feels more like "if you tell them in a bombastic way, they will vote for you more, because they react by guts, not by reason". Doesn't depict him ( n )or the electors in a trusting light.

Last I checked Democrats called republican blacks Uncle Toms, Oreos, race traitors, etc, and Republicans called those same blacks brothers and patriots. That's probably why support for Trump among blacks has been steadily increasing. Well, that and the fact that race-baiting Dems are just using blacks for their votes by promising them free shit and keeping them mentally enslaved, while republicans treat them as equals.

You didn't read my post. Whatever, enjoy your cherry-picked data in the comfort of your echo chamber. I'm not in the mood to keep arguing over this.

@LeVeL, I demand a source for this, or a retraction.

It feels more like "if you tell them in a bombastic way, they will vote for you more, because they react by guts, not by reason". Doesn't depict him ( n )or the electors in a trusting light.
You literally described every single political campaign ever.
@LeVeL, I demand a source for this, or a retraction.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/tim-scott-and-the-case-of-the-black-republican
" Reed, who is black, has written about himself as a member of “the left,” and he is deeply critical of the conservative movement; in his essay, he made passing reference to what he called “thinly veiled racism” among Tea Party Republicans. And he argued that while Scott’s elevation “seemed like another milestone for African-Americans,” that perception was misleading. He cautioned against “cheerleading over racial symbolism” and suggested that Scott was merely the latest in a long line of “cynical tokens” put forward by Republicans."

"Reed was implying that “blacks who do join the G.O.P. constitute some kind of race traitors.”

An entire Reddit thread dedicated to calling Thomas Sowell an uncle Tom

Last edited:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/tim-scott-and-the-case-of-the-black-republican
" Reed, who is black, has written about himself as a member of “the left,” and he is deeply critical of the conservative movement; in his essay, he made passing reference to what he called “thinly veiled racism” among Tea Party Republicans. And he argued that while Scott’s elevation “seemed like another milestone for African-Americans,” that perception was misleading. He cautioned against “cheerleading over racial symbolism” and suggested that Scott was merely the latest in a long line of “cynical tokens” put forward by Republicans."

"Reed was implying that “blacks who do join the G.O.P. constitute some kind of race traitors.”

An entire Reddit thread dedicated to calling Thomas Sowell an uncle Tom

First, why do you feel the need to answer for Level?

Second, you should read the actual man's words,mans words, and not an interpretation of those words. Here is the link that was in the article you listed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/19/opinion/the-puzzle-of-black-republicans.html

You used a redddit thread as a source???

You literally described every single political campaign ever.

Does this make it any less despicable, manipulative or dangerous?

Why is a democracy a better system, if people are tricked into something, rather than choosing it? Can't you just decide for them and save yourself the money and the harassment of manipulating them? Does this method even qualifies as a democracy at all?

First, why do you feel the need to answer for Level?

Second, you should read the actual man's words,mans words, and not an interpretation of those words. Here is the link that was in the article you listed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/19/opinion/the-puzzle-of-black-republicans.html

You used a redddit thread as a source???
Am I not allowed to chime in on a topic I agree with? Reddit thread is as good a source as any given the topic of discussion, which is that conservative black people are seen as uncle tom’s by the left.