Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

I’ve used Apex. They come with insurance but, it doesn’t kick in until you spend 30,000 or so. You can pay for full coverage insurance if you choose to. It’s not required though probably a good idea.

@ninjacoco did both apex and rent4ring. She will know more.
Heh, insurance butt.

Had to book flights from Frankfurt on Sunday evening to be able to get to work on Monday morning. Are there any Sunday afternoon rides towards FRA for two people?

Rounded up to 100 bucks and sent from PayPal, payment reference The WorksFines.

I will get around to paying at some point. ?

I haven't sent any money.

(Don't mind me, I just wanna be a part of the thread)

It's OK, we're clubbing together to get D-Fence waxed downstairs to ensure there is at least one Brazilian at Ringmeet.

Updated received payments as of this evening. Will keep an eye out for the open ones in the upcoming days that were already sent according to posts here.

It's OK, we're clubbing together to get D-Fence waxed downstairs to ensure there is at least one Brazilian at Ringmeet.

We know you like it when they are hairless........... picture__of_you_and_ice_and_a_girl_at_ringmeet_having_shots.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How does this work again? Guess I'm gonna arrive Thursday with the mini Roadtrippers, camp till Sunday.

Two posts before your post is thomas's post who has a link to this post in his signature where everything is explained.

Derp, seems like the updated forum defaulted to not showing signatures, so I missed that. o_O

Looking at other people on the list, I guess that puts me at 61€.