Someone Else's Problem: My Hot Latino - '16 Beetle Cabrio

The Beetle is gone!
781443_5.png

...no new car thread on the replacement yet as it's back at the dealer after under one hour with maybe stuck calipers: weird noises, superhot disks.

Is this the point where I say "I told you so"? I even wanted to say it'll be sunset orange if it's new, or Valencia if it's an older one.

Is this the point where I say "I told you so"? I even wanted to say it'll be sunset orange if it's new, or Valencia if it's an older one.

Weren't you among the ones who got an unblurred peek at Ringmeet?

As for Valencia - this is a new leased company car, so it was either Sunset Orange or Long Beach Blue.

That engine is nothing but brilliant.

Weren't you among the ones who got an unblurred peek at Ringmeet?
No, I had no idea the Beetle was on its final trip even. But that blurred shot was yelling Z4 or F23 at me, and the wheel picture confirmed BMW for me, just because that framing is how bmw shows wheels..

No, I had no idea the Beetle was on its final trip even. But that blurred shot was yelling Z4 or F23 at me, and the wheel picture confirmed BMW for me, just because that framing is how bmw shows wheels..

All pictures are my own... Five weeks before delivery I happened to be close to the Karlsruhe dealer where my company weirdly ordered from, and obviously had to go and lick, err, touch it:

Funny, that framing is like out of a BMW prospect :ROFLMAO:. Or at least it used to be like that.. So I guess I just got lucky :D. Either way, M240i is a great choice. You're guaranteed to love the shit out of it i think.

Funny, that framing is like out of a BMW prospect :ROFLMAO:. Or at least it used to be like that.. So I guess I just got lucky :D. Either way, M240i is a great choice. You're guaranteed to love the shit out of it i think.

Been loving it since driving one last year :wub:

How do you get not boring cars as company cars?

A buddy of mine got one of those but in hardtop (as all cars should be), is nyce! Congrats man!