Random Thoughts....

Likewise, and thank you America!
Keep this BS in the political section. This was the same visit he used to play the victim, blame the media, and lie to the troops about a fictitious cease-fire.

I believe you're being irrational and more than a bit overreactive. I suggest you follow death of the author on this one. Or just scroll down if you hate his guts so much.

On a similar random thought, and similarly out of place, I have purchased a monitor (Sceptre C24B-144RN) and my employer is fitting to send me a full apple setup this next week...it's been a very material happy christmas and we haven't even started yet.

Keep this BS in the political section. This was the same visit he used to play the victim, blame the media, and lie to the troops about a fictitious cease-fire.
Yeah bud, POTUS wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving is political BS :roll: Follow your own advice and keep your TDS in the political section.

On topic: snowblowers are damn expensive! :shakefist:

It was his usual campaign-style rally and all about glorifying himself with the usual lies and bullshit - hardly befitting the office of the President.

Try being genuine for once and stop looking for excuses to shoehorn Trump where he doesn't need to be.

Aw, I'm sure even Trump supporters can learn to brush off criticism of their main man. Just learn from the example of this guy.

jj-johnson-chicken-today-main-190822-04_ba7b67b725fb76c0f6c6d89d9f2bb879.jpg

Chicken?
It looks delicious

Until you see a peacock in your backyard, your just a city boy that is getting used to the country.

Yes, I have seen a peacock, it was an escapee from a breeder.

I didn't, you muppet! YOU made this political, you and only you. And now you keep on going on and on about it - STOP!
Actually this is typical alt-right behaviour. Pushing their agenda and then telling others they would be "making it political" for calling them out.

Actually this is typical alt-right behaviour. Pushing their agenda and then telling others they would be "making it political" for calling them out.
There is no fucking agenda - I wished everyone a happy thanksgiving, avanti posted a funny Trump thanksgiving video, I laughed at it and mocked Trump. The end. Then Blind decided to start talking politics and somehow that makes me alt-right (which is laughable anyways). Even now that we've moved on to other topics you STILL find it necessary to go back to politics. WTF?

Oh for fuck's sake... he DIDN'T POST THE FUCKING VIDEO IN THE FIRST PLACE
that makes me alt-right
You are a nazi Jew, deal with it.