Idiots + cars = LOL

People gotta watch out, Mustangitis is contagious. Cars and Coffee is a prime spreading environment. Always use protection.

Insane!

Surely there is a law about proper containers?

I mean, even the holes in the bag didn't stop her. Now that's reckless determination.

Insane!

Surely there is a law about proper containers?

or transporting petrol in a passenger car.
here you're only allowed to have a canister in the car if the trunk/cargo where it's stored is divided from the people compartment by bodywork

or transporting petrol in a passenger car.
here you're only allowed to have a canister in the car if the trunk/cargo where it's stored is divided from the people compartment by bodywork
Well at least that one she got right, put it in her trunk
You guys forget that this America. Where there are laws, but no one knows them or they don't think they apply to them.
All the pumps I've ever seen have a warning about not dispensing gasoline into unapproved containers, but who reads those?

Well at least that one she got right, put it in her trunk

All the pumps I've ever seen have a warning about not dispensing gasoline into unapproved containers, but who reads those?

You’re assuming people read and abide by signage.

You’re assuming people read and abide by signage.
Oh I *know* they don't, people don't pay attention to anything. I've had people block my driveway when my gates are open and its clearly to anyone that someone is about to drive out...
To be fair, it can be a bit of a challenge to find a decent gas can that's not made of shitty plastic. Then again even that plastic is better than a plastic bag.
They are all made out of plastic these days, so is your gas tank btw ;)

Oh I *know* they don't, people don't pay attention to anything. I've had people block my driveway when my gates are open and its clearly to anyone that someone is about to drive out...

Visit an airport. :)