The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Least he didn’t put St. Louis in Louisiana...

Somebody, cough! Pompeo, cough, needs to give his boss a geography test to take.

I think her playing the heavy is a good plan and that way whoever the ticket is (Bloomberg/Buttigieg) can run on let's return to civility

^ well that's good small businesses don't have to provide healthcare or many of the federally mandatory protections large companies do...

I know a few guys that own small manufacturing companies. They build widgets and gee-gaws for the automotive/aerospace. They don't run a whole lot of volume, but they do turnover quite a bit of revenue. Most of them are also Trump nut-swingers.

Is that like truck nuts? lol

48 - 52 Article 1

27 - 53 Article 2

There was bipartisan support to impeach and only one party believes you have to answer to Congress

Last edited:
I'm skeptical about whether he has a spine or not. I'm sure the GOP knew how many people could safely break ranks for them to get their desired result. If they decided to whip his vote, they probably would be able to without much trouble. Trump was bribing senators with campaign funds and punishing those who broke ranks by withholding access to GOP National Committee funds. Hey, that sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?

In other news:

Sounds like of like the idea some-dude-you-probably-heard-of had for Germania.

Last edited:
I think it's hard not to say brave of anyone who stands up. There are even more on the Democrat side Joe Manchin, Doug Jones, ect.

1240px-High_Noon_%281952_poster%29.jpg

American values are more than political party conformity

When will the rest of us remember that?

Remember when the Republican Senators said they thought he would learn his lesson and behave from now on? Well...

Last edited: