The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

The problem I have with Pete’s healthcare plan is that it leaves a lot of the bureaucratic nonsense in place which is part of the pricing problems. I don’t see Bernie’s plans to go into full effect without a single compromise, but if we get even half of it that would still be better than what the current set up is. Pete’s is “you can pay into if you want to” which just means now the government is competing with insurance companies which is similar to Obama’s healthcare plan without the healthcare requirement after age 25.

The current health systems entirely won’t go away which is what some videos about these plans have claimed. I think what people don’t understand is that offering SOMETHING so that you’re not tied to whatever employer offers would be much nicer. I hate how it is now where the job is not just the job when you apply but how good the health insurance is. It makes leaving a company that much more difficult since not every company, big or small, has the same insurance.

He had his best showing and he quits?

A billionaire that gives up so easily, I am not impressed.

He had his best showing and he quits?

A billionaire that gives up so easily, I am not impressed.

He didn't pass 15% viability thus no delegates. I'm sure that was his cut off. He had a plan and executed. He didn't get what he wanted but I credit him and Yang for giving it a try.

I think it's selfish that Klobuchar is staying in. Just because you can't remove your name you can let your supporters know you don't have a shot. It's time for Amy to give up the ghost. Cut to the quick Amy you don't need to never again say "I never lose".

He didn't pass 15% viability thus no delegates. I'm sure that was his cut off. He had a plan and executed. He didn't get what he wanted but I credit him and Yang for giving it a try.

I think it's selfish that Klobuchar is staying in. Just because you can't remove your name you can let your supporters know you don't have a shot. It's time for Amy to give up the ghost. Cut to the quick Amy you don't need to never again say "I never lose".

I was mostly joking. He wasn't gaining traction, so it would be a waste of resources to continue.

As far as Klobuchar, at this point she just wants to do well in Minnesota. Call it pride.

Yeah the pride of losing in your home state

That might happen, or she might be a bit of a spoiler at home. When egos get involved, logic goes out the window.

Pete backs out just two days before Super Tuesday? Did the DNC threaten to Arkancide him or something? Why in the world can't he wait another two days???

Arkancide? How about a more practical matter? I bet his campaign was low on funds.

Oh, wait, you won't see this.

Buttigieg is out.

YASSS QUEEN he's ou...oh

Surprising, how did Biden outlive him in the running?

By setting low expectations and surpassing them

Pete backs out just two days before Super Tuesday? Did the DNC threaten to Arkancide him or something? Why in the world can't he wait another two days???

VP offer? Sec of Defense offer? Sec of Housing and Urban Dev offer? (Bring up his street cred) He might also see it as a way to sidestep being called the spoiler as he's the most likely to have an impact (kill your gays) He's got 26 delegates which he could use at the poker table. I think Warren and Klobuchar should be eyeing the exits too...

So Biden is a sure thing now ?

So we can start using the term gerontocracy to describe the US.

Bernie still has a shot. We will know the 10th on Super Tuesday.
But first he has to collect 10 purple crystals and reach level 35 Mage to increase his mana bar.
Seriously, USA elections are baffling.