Moab FG Offroad Jamboree May 4-8, 2020

Good question lol. Earliest time I could manage would be 5:30 PM CST, which puts most of Europe past midnight. If that works for everyone, cool. Later is fine too.

I work until 5 PM Mountain Time, so a bit after that would be the earliest for me.

Ok, we're getting there. Next question (which should've been agreed on a bit earlier as well), which media?

Zoom, Teams and Hangouts were mentioned. Any of them would be fine for me at least, although I've found Teams to do rather poorly when several people are speaking at the same time. Also limited to 4 video streams on the screen at a time. Zoom could apparently split the screen further, but has 40min time limit on free account.

One option I haven't tested would be Discord, that should apparently show 9 simultaneous video streams. Audio stream management at least seems much better, compared to Teams.

Google Meet is supposed to now be free, even to start a Meet (though the app on my phone still tells me I can only join existing Meets).

No 60 minutes limit until October.

Oh yeah, +1 for Google Meet (or I can learn Discord as well)! Can't wait!!

Google Meet is supposed to now be free, even to start a Meet (though the app on my phone still tells me I can only join existing Meets).

No 60 minutes limit until October.

Same for me, "soon"..

Shall we go with Discord, using the FG channel at 18.00 CST / 01.00 CET, then? I see some of the people there already, but I'll spam with server invites just in case.

Yes! Works for us! Can't wait - I'm already planning on what I'll be drinking. :p

Central Dick Time? :D

/s

Mow faster?! :D

Hoping everyone will be able to hop on!

I'll mow as fast as I can. More than likely I'll get stuck once or twice. No draining wet ass lawn...

Wire up some servos and a webcam, "Twitch Plays Mow My Lawn!"

I like this idea. Then the 9 year old could mow for me. Wait.. why isn't he already?

Who's got a link to the Discord? It doesn't exist on the forums. Der_Stig and I are at his place.

I'm ArkJasdain#3532.