The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Last edited:
Congress is calling the director of Trump's Secret Service detail to testify about the gassing of peaceful protesters. He is expected before the end of the week.

"Witnessing the social disintegration of our most powerful allie"

Def worth getting a 29 dollar burner phone for stuff like this - leave the fancy iPhone at home guys.

Def worth getting a 29 dollar burner phone for stuff like this - leave the fancy iPhone at home guys.

Oh yeah, have the cheapy turd phone, be my guest!

Also, the fuck is going on? I thought we were better than this? I guess not. :(

We were. Now we aren't.

Trump has threatened to make this a civil war by invoking the Insurrection Act. Let that sink in.

s5gQuVX.jpg

When the Russians say "woah, back off." You know you done fucked up.

When the Russians say "woah, back off." You know you done fucked up.

It's true, usually they just have the protesters and the journalists reporting on them disappeared. :p

When the George W. Bush, signer of the PATRIOT Act, is on your ass about handling protests, you know you fucked up.

He is mentally ill; unless a way exists to get out of the situation by blaming someone else and accusing them of trying to frame him, he won't back down from anything, he will never say or do anything that may mean "I was wrong, you were right".

The burden of being reasonable enough to avoid clashes, conflicts, hate, is completely on the protesters.

Let's hope they'll be more adult than the President.

EZgeS4uXkAAP-Hj

Trump-Russia Witchhunt :eek:

Last edited:
The 82nd Airborne Division has deployed to Washington DC - with fixed bayonets.

So do Americans petition the United Nations to intervene?