MWF+HWF3.0 Anniversary/Coco+IceBone Birthday Google Meet Sat Jun 13th

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So as discussed last night there will be another FG Google Meet to mark 4 years since Michelle and I met and newly completed laps of the sun for @ninjacoco and @IceBone. Start time 18.00 UTC as previous. Expecting the usual suspects @Blind_Io @Kiki @Nabster @Der Stig @Crazyjeeper @Dr_Grip @DanRoM @gt1750 @Misrabelle @SirEdward @93Flareside @leviathan @DaBoom @Matt2000 @Redliner @LP and many more hopefully.

That's not to preclude other meets on intervening weekends, just a "heads up" for folk to pencil in their diaries.

Please share with any FG members who are no longer proactive forum users who may be interested to join in.

Last edited:
Also I think I spotted the perfect beer for @Blind_Io in my local convenience store just now.
588e20fa04ef79a9816cfe8e2edb6965.jpg

Well I did my little part by joining and actually plugging a few sentences. However I found the chat somewhat difficult to follow, especially when it turned to slideshow of people who just coughed or made some noise. So when the app froze the second time, I just didn't rejoin.

Might still try again next time.

Reactions: MWF
It's definitely better in a browser if you can use one. Are we going for a 24-hour relay chat this time around?

Ermagerd, that is perfect!
Twas the hat that clinched it. I've seen photos of him wearing hats. Hat peoples in my experience tend to be good peoples.

Unless they're asshats.

Adunaphel is also a hat people and he's a good bloke.

Twas the hat that clinched it. I've seen photos of him wearing hats. Hat peoples in my experience tend to be good peoples.

Unless they're asshats.

Adunaphel is also a hat people and he's a good bloke.
The hat cinches it, but the better part is that I have those same glasses. I may need to recreate this picture of him.

Reactions: MWF
Hats just don't suit me, unless they're made of tin foil.

2017-05-14%2023.47.59_S1024.jpg

Well, as I said during the previous online meet, June the 13th is my birthday, and while I haven't made any specific plans so far, I thought about meeting some of my friends for a beer or two or something like that. (We can do that now, since Croatia's almost Covid-free.) That probably means I won't be able to be there when the meet starts.

However, considering that the previous meet lasted long enough that I was able to have a night of sleep and rejoin in the morning once I woke up, if this meet turns out to last at least as much as the previous one, you can expect me to join at some point as well.

Here I thought Friday, I got my haircut and everything so that I can look my best. :p

Better prepare in time.

Here's me going, I need to prep snacks for tomorrow!

And here I was thinking "It's been a while since the last FG Google Meet Clusterfuck".....

So, if I calculated things correctly, the meeting should start 20.00 CEST. I'm meeting my friends that exact time to go get a pizza, after which we'll be celebrating my birthday.

I'm not sure exactly how long is it going to last, but I'm pretty positive I'm gonna drop by and say hello at some point during the night. Probably in the morning too, if this meeting will last at least as the previous one did.

I’ll be around for an amount of time, it’s my mum’s birthday tomorrow so I need to help out with some prep. I hoped to get it done this afternoon but for various reasons it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. :p

It almost looked like I was not going to be able to participate, as I've been redistributing the excessive amount of junk I have here, and knocked my charging iPad off my desk, which brought down the gargoyle that sits on top of my PC, smashing my beloved Dallas Stars tumbler full of apple juice, and causing my computer to freak out and tell me it couldn't find it's boot disk.

I've mopped up and vacuumed the immediate area.Then I bashed the PC until it decided to work again, and now I'm mourning my Stars tumbler. Seems I'm going to have to return to Texas and procure another one when there is hockey once again.

It almost looked like I was not going to be able to participate, as I've been redistributing the excessive amount of junk I have here, and knocked my charging iPad off my desk, which brought down the gargoyle that sits on top of my PC, smashing my beloved Dallas Stars tumbler full of apple juice, and causing my computer to freak out and tell me it couldn't find it's boot disk.

I've mopped up and vacuumed the immediate area.Then I bashed the PC until it decided to work again, and now I'm mourning my Stars tumbler. Seems I'm going to have to return to Texas and procure another one when there is hockey once again.

Oh no!!! Not a like a trip to Texas is a bad thing. :)

RIP Stars tumbler ???-2020

Well I've just cut my hair as it was beginning to look a little unkempt but a 12mm or 1/2" buzzcut seems to suit me and shows off the grey a lot better than when it's longer.

Scottish food theme tomight I just have to prepare a vegan haggis to go into the oven and peel and chop some potatoes and swede then a quick shower and shave and we'll be ready to rock and roll.