Podcast Thread

Last edited:

Ooh yes, I have him in my subs. I'll add what I have, it helps long drives seem less boring.

The Smoking Tire Podcast
The Dollop (weird bizarre 'murican history. Just ignore the 10 minutes worth of ad reads and hard left complaining)
Carpool Critics (if you like the Linus Tech people)
Beyond The Grid (F1 interviews with racers)
Security Now
No Such Thing as a Fish
Slow German

I used to listen to 99% Invisible but they had a time where a lot of episodes went on repeat and it soured my like for the podcast. Hopefully they haven't aired the California road sign somebody made yet again, or the female WW2 test pilots...

I have The ChickPeeps subbed. I don't know why because I'm not a vegetarian nor do I plan to be. I just like listening to Luna Lovegood, Evanna Lynch.

Last edited:
Good podcast with Jerry Seinfeld

Ooh yes, I have him in my subs. I'll add what I have, it helps long drives seem less boring.

The Smoking Tire Podcast
The Dollop (weird bizarre 'murican history. Just ignore the 10 minutes worth of ad reads and hard left complaining)
Carpool Critics (if you like the Linus Tech people)
Beyond The Grid (F1 interviews with racers)
Security Now
No Such Thing as a Fish
Slow German

I used to listen to 99% Invisible but they had a time where a lot of episodes went on repeat and it soured my like for the podcast. Hopefully they haven't aired the California road sign somebody made yet again, or the female WW2 test pilots...

I have The ChickPeeps subbed. I don't know why because I'm not a vegetarian nor do I plan to be. I just like listening to Luna Lovegood, Evanna Lynch.

I would like to add The Late Break Show podcast, that has Jonny Smith and Richard Porter bullshitting about cars. Porter doesn't seem to go on Gareth Jones' podcast anymore.

I would like to add The Late Break Show podcast, that has Jonny Smith and Richard Porter bullshitting about cars. Porter doesn't seem to go on Gareth Jones' podcast anymore.
Just having a listen to Smith & Sniff - is this the same podcast? I sort of recognised Richard's voice, probably from GJOS. He just admitted that a segment on TG was horse shit, I agree...

Just having a listen to Smith & Sniff - is this the same podcast? I sort of recognised Richard's voice, probably from GJOS. He just admitted that a segment on TG was horse shit, I agree...
Yes, sorry!!!!!

Yes, sorry!!!!!
I think he refers to it as LBS podcast in the videos. It's very funny though and...

The bit about the Channel tunnel toilets in the latest one is accurate. Been there, done that. Nope. Not again. Nah.

I think he refers to it as LBS podcast in the videos. It's very funny though and...

The bit about the Channel tunnel toilets in the latest one is accurate. Been there, done that. Nope. Not again. Nah.

Yeah I was listening to that podcast on monday. I figured it was true, can be said for public transit toilets though. Using those things is an emergency situation only and knock on wood - 10 years of flying and I have yet to use an airplane toilet.

Sometimes very funny:

Off Menu with Ed Gamble and James Acaster
Comedians Ed Gamble and James Acaster invite special guests into their magical restaurant to each choose their favourite starter, main course, side dish, dessert and drink. Ever wanted to eat your dream meal? It's time to order Off Menu.

Darknet Diaries is an interesting podcast about cyber crime and the darkside of the internet.

Check out the episode about the Pirate Bay and the one about Jenny Radcliffe.

Hamster talks to Jason and Dave ⭐

Ian Hislop on Jon Stewart :ROFLMAO:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbOiXmMnyw4

James May on Fuelling Around