Nissan Ariya 2020 - electric crossover

It's another crossover, I'm profoundly disinterested. ?
Hopefully it's a commercial success for Nissan, they really need a win right now, but I hate the entire idea of crossovers. They are the rolling embodiment of compromise. They have the handling of an SUV, the durability of a passenger car, and the fuel economy of an outdated minivan - they are cars for the unimaginative and the timid who want to cosplay at having an SUV but are too scared to buy one and actually go places in it.

Given the way crossovers are used, there's literally nothing they get asked to do that a long-roof car can't do with better economy and handling.

So of course this will probably sell faster than Nissan can build it, like most crossovers.

Nice range, I just wish it was a sedan, wagon, or shooting-brake rather than a crossover. Hopefully we see this same platform and battery setup in a future model that isn't intended for personified indecision with a purse dog.

Nice range, I just wish it was a sedan, wagon, or shooting-brake rather than a crossover. Hopefully we see this same platform and battery setup in a future model that isn't intended for personified indecision with a purse dog.

Renault, Mitsubishi and probably Alpine will be using it .