"Infinitessimal Brexit Meet" Online Meet Up, Sat Jul 25th 2020, 18.00 UTC

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So since neither of us are going to Ringmeet and the Slovenian contingent was unable to join us mid June, Matt2000 is coming down on Friday for a weekend of beer, good food, a movie or two and introducing the Tesla to the Sussex countryside. At least the bits that are paved and have road signs.

As it's been nearly 6 weeks since our last online chit-chat thought it would be nice to have another. Usual time and rules of engagement apply.

So if someone could post a link to this in the main FG Telegram thread to which I am not party in order to encourage those who rarely glance at the Forums any more, and be kind enough please to set up the Google Meet on the day as I am beyond the age of being technically adept that would be much appreciated.

See you Saturday, peeps!

Sounds good. I might even be able to participate for a bit, between bike rides and sleeping.

Aww, we have some plans this Saturday already so we'll probably be missing it. Though I will catch y'all next time for sure. Thanks for setting this up @MWF!

• Sad
Reactions: MWF
Aww, we have some plans this Saturday already so we'll probably be missing it. Though I will catch y'all next time for sure. Thanks for setting this up @MWF!

Spare time in summer tends to be quite sparse, which is why I haven't suggested new meets. Do try to drop in at some point for a short bit at least. :giggle: If people have time to be online a few hours earlier I could probably live stream few laps from my new home track, Kymi ring.. :mrgreen: Other than that, I should be able to hang around at suggested time as well.

This Saturday I'll either be alone in an hotel room in Denver, or alone in the guest room at home quarantining myself. Either way, I should be in ?

Dude, you're never alone with AnalGear.

Spare time in summer tends to be quite sparse, which is why I haven't suggested new meets. Do try to drop in at some point for a short bit at least. :giggle: If people have time to be online a few hours earlier I could probably live stream few laps from my new home track, Kymi ring.. :mrgreen: Other than that, I should be able to hang around at suggested time as well.

I did consider that but as we are pretty much all geeks we don't tend to have much of a life outside of the internet so I figured what the hell.

I did consider that but as we are pretty much all geeks we don't tend to have much of a life outside of the internet so I figured what the hell.

Speak for yourself. :p

I'll be around, I won't travel this year unless I absolutely have to, no leisure.

Similarly to the last time, I'd love to join from the beginning, but this time, my friend is having a birthday and is taking us for dinner. So I'll see, I will try to join but I can't guarantee anything.

Thanks for the sneaky glimpse! Been to the drags as part of my former workmate's crew a couple of times. Was good fun, those drag rails look awesome in flight.