Covid 19 CRISIS

I think I will at some point become part of the violent backlash and start beating people up for not wearing a mask.
It does sound more and more appealing every day.

Well, moms not getting her way. Originally she was planning to have my little brother and sister (17 and 15) going to high school for 2 days week as that was the original plan with schools. Thankfully, the governor was able to get that changed and they will revisit in October.

Well, moms not getting her way. Originally she was planning to have my little brother and sister (17 and 15) going to high school for 2 days week as that was the original plan with schools. Thankfully, the governor was able to get that changed and they will revisit in October.

I don't understand I thought it was all a hoax going great? Why don't we OPEN UP THE SCHOOLS!

We had A Michigan State Senator test positive too, and the whole Senate was also tested as a precaution.

https://apnews.com/e4750f1deb1bf375d968e33dc6ff9051

DeWine tests negative after positive test before Trump visit

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine tested negative for COVID-19 on Thursday after testing positive earlier in the day before he was to meet with President Donald Trump, according to a statement from his office.

His wife, Fran DeWine, also tested negative, as did staff members. They underwent a different type of test in Columbus; one considered to be more accurate than the rapid-result test which showed DeWine to be positive for COVID-19 just ahead of a planned meeting with Trump in Cleveland.

The conflicting results underscore the problems with both kinds of tests and are bound to spur more questions about them. Many people in the U.S. can’t get lab results on the more accurate version for weeks, rather than the few hours it took the governor to find out.

The governor and first lady plan to undergo another test Saturday, according to the statement.

DeWine, an early advocate among Republicans of wearing masks and other pandemic precautions, said he took a test arranged by the White House in Cleveland as part of standard protocol before he was to meet Trump at an airport. He had planned to join the president on a visit to the Whirlpool Corp. plant in northwest Ohio.

Instead, he received the news he tested positive, called his wife, and returned to central Ohio where he took the other test that showed him to be negative.

More at the link.

This is a problem, why are we using an inaccurate test?

This is a problem, why are we using an inaccurate test?
Tests are designed to produce false positives in borderline cases to be on the safe side. There have been some reports about false negatives as well, though, which is more worrying.

I post it to point out the hypocrisy. We have who knows how many new cases a day and we open up travel, they have 23 total cases and issue a travel warning... The left hand does not have a clue what the right hand is doing, and I doubt they even have a clue the other exist at this point.

Well I'll be dipped in cat shit, rolled in bread crumbs, then deep fried, look at this turn around! The numbers are going down just as fast they went up, it's a god damn mother fucking miracle I tell you! agolf twitler was right all along, it's just going away!

covid 14.png

Don't fucking believe this, not for a single god damn second, the people did not suddenly wise up, they're either dialing the testing way back or cooking the date, or both.

Well I'll be dipped in cat shit, rolled in bread crumbs, then deep fried, look at this turn around! The numbers are going down just as fast they went up, it's a god damn mother fucking miracle I tell you! agolf twitler was right all along, it's just going away!

View attachment 3558201

Don't fucking believe this, not for a single god damn second, the people did not suddenly wise up, they're either dialing the testing way back or cooking the date, or both.

I trust the guy making the image below. He painstakingly combs for each county's daily numbers and compiles all of the data himself. Unless all the counties are cooking the books (I suppose that's possible, but not likely), it does seem to be trending downwards for the entire state.

117633419_10101965471965842_3880861572395897764_o.jpg