Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Well, the Russian guy is now being taken to a Berlin hospital. So he didn’t fall out of a window yet.

An announcement about announcements from the Commonwealth of 'Straya.

Well, the Russian guy is now being taken to a Berlin hospital. So he didn’t fall out of a window yet.

Did the plane make it out of Russia?

Please read the document.

I know emissions is a complicated thing, but cars need to do their part. playing a game with what you do now will effect what you have to do later is bullshit. So is letting Lamborghini and Ferrari go beyond that 95 grams a kilometer mark now.

Police in Kenosha work with white supremacists, militia, and bugaloo boys

A man was murdered

The shooter left the scene of his crime. When people tried to detain him he shot aimlessly into the crowd. Police drove by him.

Took a chunk out of a guy

Also the right wing is particularly vile about all of this celebrating death and talking how they can't wait to kill their neighbors.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ng-kyle-rittenhouse-jacob-blake-a9690326.html

17, armed to the teeth, not from the state or community, charged with first degree intentional homicide, all to protect insured property that wasn't his.
There is no piece of property as valuable as a human life.

Kyle-Rittenhouse-1.jpg

Last edited:
sub-buzz-17455-1598479112-15.png

We have a man made problem and we can do something about it VOTE!

Last edited:
And the law and order types wonder why there are riots. Until it becomes Law and Justice, it will not change. Order will follow after justice.

Law and Order is formerly a TV show now it's a racist, bigoted, dog whistle for white supremacists to lead an effort to exterminate liberal cities.

If you feel like that hyperbole remember Trump doesn't follow the law and neither do the people around him whether it's Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Bannon, Nader, Papadopoulos... The "order" that Trump's America has provided has been police protecting violent white supremacists

Law and Order is formerly a TV show now it's a racist, bigoted, dog whistle for white supremacists to lead an effort to exterminate liberal cities.

If you feel like that hyperbole remember Trump doesn't follow the law and neither do the people around him whether it's Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Bannon, Nader, Papadopoulos... The "order" that Trump's America has provided has been police protecting violent white supremacists

If they did, or even cared about those around them doing the same, far fewer of them would be in jail.

Possible NSFW?

Not sure if parody, critique, or official RNC video.

In other news, someone made an AI that learned to speak "Trump" - you can take a quiz and guess if the quote is something said by Trump or generated by the AI.

https://trumporbot.com/

Apparently most people are correct at about the same rate as chance guessing.

I'd like to see the autopsy report on the first guy who was shot. There is video from the NYT that shows someone discharging a pistol in close proximity to the initial confrontation. I think this person may have fired the fatal round.
I think the fatal head wound on the first man who was killed is inconsistent with a rifle round, and may have come from a pistol round. I would have expected results similar to those seen in the JFK assassination. Granted, the 6.5 Carcano is more powerful than .223/5.56 (approximately 1700-1900 ft-lb vs approximately 1300 ft-lb), I still would expect to have seen pieces of his skull being blown off and immediate death, not a largely intact skull and video footage showing the victim continuously trying to raise his head.
I am not an expert on gunshot wounds, and I may well be wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow.

Link to the NYT article with the video footage:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

That all said, I think he's an idiot for trying to fight a war that isn't his, and should not have been running around 40 miles away from home with an AR at age 17.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the autopsy report on the first guy who was shot. There is video from the NYT that shows someone discharging a pistol in close proximity to the initial confrontation. I think this person may have fired the fatal round.
I think the fatal head wound on the first man who was killed is inconsistent with a rifle round, and may have come from a pistol round. I would have expected results similar to those seen in the JFK assassination. Granted, the 6.5 Carcano is more powerful than .223/5.56 (approximately 1700-1900 ft-lb vs approximately 1300 ft-lb), I still would expect to have seen pieces of his skull being blown off and immediate death, not a largely intact skull and video footage showing the victim continuously trying to raise his head.
I am not an expert on gunshot wounds, and I may well be wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow.

A gunshot doesn't necessarily mean it went straight in. It very well could have been a light enough glancing blow to not make a huge wound, but would still open the skull, disperse debris, etc.

I keep seeing people say that these people wouldn't have been shot had they obeyed curfew...apparently not seeing how much of a hypocritic stance it is to ignore how Kyle himself wasn't obeying curfew.

I'm from SE Wisconsin, and have family that are police officers. They are sharing the Ann Coulter "I want him to be president" memes, while I'm thinking he's a kid with a Rambo complex who went out for a hunt, to find a fight. And found one. Claiming "self defense" as a reason he shouldn't be charged with the shootings caught on video means that any mass shooter could use it. Walk into a church, pull out a gun, and shoot someone. Now shoot anyone who comes near you to try to stop you, and, what...it's all "self defense" now?

I'd like to know why they were chasing him and throwing things at him prior to the initial shooting.

Four years ago Kaepernick kneeled to bring attention to police brutality. Trump and his government did nothing to address the issue. Rather the response was focused that the protest was inappropriate.

Having done nothing to answer the pleas of the Americans with that concern the issue fomented. Trump's failure of redress created this situation.

It's insane that Rittenhouse put himself in that situation for the defense of property. Further he was a twitch away from a bullet himself after fleeing the scene of the first killing. Remember he wasn't running to turn himself in he was running from people trying to turn him in. The courts will deal with him. He's irrelevant

I wish we could throw all the guns in the sea as the song says. This question of self defense is a distraction from the real issues. Just walk it back why was he there? To protect third party property. Why, because people are angry and enflamed emotionally causing them to violently kick a proverbial box of phone books by setting cars on fire. Why are they angry? Because the government has done nothing to provide redress to police brutality despite their formerly peaceful protest. Rather their peaceful protest was ridiculed.

This didn't happen in a vacuum. It happened and will continue to happen till the government is responsive to the people.

Really should've just gone to another station if possible. Discuss.

I was confused why they were protesting at the gas station until the narration started. I'm confused why the guy in the truck felt he had to go to that particular gas station, unless he was just looking for a reason to drive his truck through the protesters.