Westwood's wheels

Overheat

Forum Addict
ww-tim-camera.jpg

Tim Westwood - in addition to being arguably the most important hip hop mover and shaker in Europe - is well-known for his affection for blinged-up cars, thanks to his stint presenting MTV's Pimp My Ride UK.

4Car went to meet him - and some of his rides, of course - at the garage that makes his automotive visions reality, Euro American Car Services, tucked away in a back street in Hornsey, north London.

read more and watch the video here: http://www.channel4.com/4car/feature/features-2005/westwood/index.html

ww-two-vans.jpg
ww-chev-cars.jpg

Re: Westwood's wheels

Overheat said:

Tim Westwood - in addition to being arguably the most important hip hop mover and shaker in Europe[/quote]

And the most annoying, over aged, pathetic looking gansta wannabee in Europe as well...

I didnt even know that there is Pimp my ride UK :roll:
But that guy is a total idiot :bangin: :bangin:

looks like a 50 year old hick

never heard of him but he looks like a semiretarded serial killer. one minute he looks dumb and slow, the next, everyone is dead on the floor, spooned to death or something :lol:

mmap said:
Overheat said:
And the most annoying, over aged, pathetic looking gansta wannabee in Europe as well...

I do not even know the guy or ever heard of him, but just by the small description and photo at the top of this thread, I agree with you!

Overheat said:
Tim Westwood - in addition to being arguably the most important hip hop mover and shaker in Europe

Yeah right, that's why I heard of him first when he presented Pimp my Ride UK.

yea, i really couldn't stand watching the video for more than 20 seconds, but i posted here just in case one of you lot were into it.

He's just a wigger it's a joke. How a public school educated middle aged white man can expect to be a gangsta I don't know! Listening to his show on radio 1 is so funny. For those of you who have never had the chance of hearing him make a complete idiot out of himself on national radio...his show usuallly starts with something like this :p:

This is Westwood....cummin atcha big stylee. I'm gonna be dropping the bomb and hittin yous up with some stripped out sheet like you never heard before guys. My music game is large and I'm hittin it up for you here on Radio 1. [queue pre-recorded audio tape - W-w-w-w-w-Westwooooood - Hoooooonk - Hooooooonk]

:bangin:

You could also try listening to it on the BBC Radio 1 listen again function here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio1/aod.shtml?radio1/westwood_fri

westwood is just as bad as Xzibit. westwood is some wimp wannabe, and xzibit just talks about himself for hours as if he does all the hard work. they both suck!!!