No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

Checking in on my balls thread. How are everyone's balls doing lately? Besides being exponentially smaller than mine, that is. That's a given.

Many of us have shaved our balls smooth... although not as smooth as your gigantic balls

I missed my regularly scheduled ball polishing.

It's not her fault the machine broke.

Checking in on my balls thread. How are everyone's balls doing lately? Besides being exponentially smaller than mine, that is. That's a given.

I just had mine ultrasounded this week. The technician that did it was super cute, and she had the same name as my ex ?

So awkward

Many of us have shaved our balls smooth... although not as smooth as your gigantic balls
Nothing can ever be as smooth as my large, incomprehensibly large metal balls.
I missed my regularly scheduled ball polishing.
Same. Mine are too large for a tiny polisher to make any difference.
I just had mine ultrasounded this week. The technician that did it was super cute, and she had the same name as my ex ?

So awkward
TIL: Ball ultrasounds are a thing!
giphy.gif

That is one horrified expression and some very tiny Lego balls.

Also, a reminder: My balls are still GINORMOUS!

Ball ultrasounds are ... uncomfortable, in so many ways.

I'd be worried about a fart slipping out.

I completely evacuate by enema and gape so I have the privilege to have my ass used as a pedestal for just one of nijiacoco's massive balls

I completely evacuate by enema and gape so I have the privilege to have my ass used as a pedestal for just one of nijiacoco's massive balls
sorry, too small

These are very large nuts, but very tiny nuts in comparison to my balls. (h/t x93flareside)

Momentum57 is crushed under the weight of Nijiacoco's ball and crushed under the emotional failure

Momentum57 is crushed under the weight of Nijiacoco's ball and crushed under the emotional failure
Sorry. Don't mess with Coco's balls.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DIAGRAM:

Attachments

• 123698350_10224925338586681_6580864036123353241_n.jpg
    123698350_10224925338586681_6580864036123353241_n.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 64
I know it's the sponsored part, but why haven't I introduced anything like this?

This has been a message from my balls.

Last edited: