Battlestar...

Catbunny

Not A Dude
... was fracking intense. :shock:

Now THAT is a show.

Moved to entertainment.

I loved the original Battlestar Gallactica series as a kid.
Haven't seen the modern version yet.

ESPNSTI said:
Moved to entertainment.

I loved the original Battlestar Gallactica series as a kid.
Haven't seen the modern version yet.

Thanks for moving it. I realized I posted it in the wrong forum right after I hit post.

The new series kicks all sorts of ass. If you are any kind of Sci Fi fan you have to see it. Even try it if you aren't.

It will be worth it I promise.

Should I give it a try? My Next-episode.net account already has 16 shows in it...

Buba

Buba said:
Should I give it a try? My Next-episode.net account already has 16 shows in it...

Buba

Yes. It is a very well written show and the special effects are great too. The characters are great. Time named it "The #1 TV Show of 2005".

I was pretty skeptical of BSG because sci fi shows usually suck, but it was voted on of the best TV shows on TV by some mainstream publication, I saw last nights ep and the one before it, gotta say it is indeed pretty sweet.

slowly the Stargate shows are winning me over as well.

zenkidori said:
I was pretty skeptical of BSG because sci fi shows usually suck, but it was voted on of the best TV shows on TV by some mainstream publication, I saw last nights ep and the one before it, gotta say it is indeed pretty sweet.

slowly the Stargate shows are winning me over as well.

BSG aired in Britain first, so it wasn't the usual Sci Fi Channel stuff.

the new one is like a soap opera, the old one was kinda cool because it was like star wars (so much so that Lucas thought about suing) and star trek combined. it was a decent show. this new one looks like its trying to be too dramatic

I think a lot of Sci Fi shows lack story, and this one doesn't. There is a pretty good human element present and it's not just a bunch of technology flying around looking pretty, I dig that.

Catbunny said:
BSG aired in Britain first, so it wasn't the usual Sci Fi Channel stuff.
the rest of the series worth the bandwidth?

EDIT: what's new? I don't see any downloads pas 2x10 and I saw 11 last night.

zenkidori said:
I think a lot of Sci Fi shows lack story, and this one doesn't. There is a pretty good human element present and it's not just a bunch of technology flying around looking pretty, I dig that.
have you seen Star Trek before? you sound like you'd like it.

zenkidori said:
LOL, who hasn't seen star trek?
i was just asking :p . its the best Sci Fi show of all time.

all the shows mentioned above suck ass.

please don't kill me

zenkidori said:
Your mom sucks ass. :p
well played
not everyone can watch these kind of shows and be interested. they involve intellegence with sometimes little to no action at all. If you should an average person a Star Trek: TOS episode, he'd be asleep before the intro begins.

Hmm, I'm pretty much into Sci-Fi... So I aquired Ep2x01 as a start and will watch it tomorrow ;-)

zenkidori said:
Your mom sucks ass. :p

Raawwwrrr its WAaarr byaatchhh !!

THUG LIFEEEE YEAA!!

your mom sucks john bentley's ass! :)