Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

Love this! Would be an awesome truck completed.

It looks great, just needs the local municipality signage on the door. Curious how bad a non-turbo 7.3L is.

My only experience is our 1992 ambulance. It has no problem running 70-75 on the interstate when I drove it back from Des Moines. It's not quick getting there, but would maintain that speed no problem. I'd guess it weighs nearly twice what this would.

What could go wrong with driving a large Mopar out of Chicago?

BTW, Dad had a mid 1980s Diplomat that was sorry of a stop gap after his 1987 Suburban blew up transmission number 3. I wish I had ended up with it instead of my brother. It was a fun car to drive with the bench seat and column shift. My brother sold it to a friend of his who promptly destroyed it.

What could go wrong with driving a large Mopar out of Chicago?

BTW, Dad had a mid 1980s Diplomat that was sorry of a stop gap after his 1987 Suburban blew up transmission number 3. I wish I had ended up with it instead of my brother. It was a fun car to drive with the bench seat and column shift. My brother sold it to a friend of his who promptly destroyed it.

But that could be a journey that either lasts years or minutes. For that price and looking at the fender in the photo, it’s probably worth scrap.

Cutlass - It's okay. Not feeling it for some reason. The Delta 88 is odd, at least the segmented quad headlights.

Big Ford - It's like a mini-Bigfoot! I kinda like it, there's a few things I'd change, but it's a nice start.

Camero - Very nice. I used to hate 3rd gens, but I'm warming up to nice untouched examples. Shame it's an auto.

Nova - Perfect. Leave it be. Do not LS swap it. Do not add fancy wheels. Keep it as is.

Luxury performance looks good, but the difference in price between it and say my BRZ is $65,900. I could build one heck of a shop building for that. Sure I'm down 2 liters, 4 cylinders and a turbo or two, but I think that's okay... :ROFLMAO:

Choo-choo Camino. Yes, I do like these. I'm not fond of the stainless fender trim (on this or nearly anything else) and the Torque Thrust IIs are played. I'd put on a modern set of 18s, nothing to flash, and lower it a few inches all around.

Merc vert, I see these and think they should go for more. I mean, German + V8 + folding hardtop ≠ Big dollars. Why not?

Unsafe at any speed! Nah, really looks nice. I prefer the wagons and coupes to the verts though.

Mustang Convertible - I like the 1979-1986 over the later 1987-1993 aero front, but the convertible part kills it for me. Don't get me wrong, this is a nice example and is worth the money, just not my cuppa.

Grand Prix - This is the pick of the litter. Odd that they haven't fixed the brakes though...

I'm always so tempted by one of these uber cheap 2 ton trucks. There's dozens of them for sale around here at any given point.

The price is insane.