Random Thoughts....

You can also divide 9 by 32, then multiply by 25.4 to convert to millimeters.
I trust this is right. This is the time where I feel really stupid.

Pumping fuel tonight after work and I happened to read the ad that’s above the price/gal meter. Normally it’s something pointless like whatever the station is selling or a cellphone plan. Tonight was just a simple thing from the National suicide prevention group saying “You are not alone.”

Much better than an ad about mindless consumerism I think, especially now.

I trust this is right. This is the time where I feel really stupid.

Pumping fuel tonight after work and I happened to read the ad that’s above the price/gal meter. Normally it’s something pointless like whatever the station is selling or a cellphone plan. Tonight was just a simple thing from the National suicide prevention group saying “You are not alone.”

Much better than an ad about mindless consumerism I think, especially now.

I believe it to be right. It's one of the only things I seem to be able to retain, weird little conversion formulas.

That is nice, there should be more of that in the US, but you know.

@Blind_Io @Kiki Have you two been playing elaborate pranks lately?

https://ksltv.com/449486/dps-crew-discovers-mysterious-monolith-from-air-in-remote-utah-wilderness/

DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness​

1606270350951.png

Last edited:

The fact is that it was illegally installed on public lands in an ecologically sensitive area, it was just a matter of time before BLM removed it.

Every year "artists" damage or destroy important sites in Utah ranging from ancient petroglyphs and petrographs to natural rock formations. We should not legitimize or encourage this.

Bureau of Land Management?

Please tell me that means something other than Black Lives Matter in this context.
Bureau of Land Management, they are the federal agency that manages a huge amount of the American West.

The fact is that it was illegally installed on public lands in an ecologically sensitive area, it was just a matter of time before BLM removed it.

Every year "artists" damage or destroy important sites in Utah ranging from ancient petroglyphs and petrographs to natural rock formations. We should not legitimize or encourage this.
But they did say they didn't remove it and that if it were stolen it'll be the local constabulary that investigates.

Happy to report that last night was the first time in quite a while where I didn't wake up between 2-3AM for absolutely no reason.

Happy to report that last night was the first time in quite a while where I didn't wake up between 2-3AM for absolutely no reason.

Funny, I just finished a book I started on Friday where the main 2 characters keep waking up around 3 AM every night for mostly no reason.

PhijPZB.gif

So my mother is afraid of “breaking something” by clicking the wrong button on her computer. That has its pros and cons and on balance, it seems to be fine.

But what did she do when recently, her and dad’s phones couldn’t get mobile reception, but were still connected to the WiFi network at home? Reboot the combined DSL modem/router/DECT base “in case that might help”. Needless to say that she did this not through the web interface (I’m not sure she knows it exists), but by unplugging the box and yanking it off its wall mount in the process.

People, PRIORITIES!!! :-?

Well, when the default answer is "have you tried turning it off and back on again", and for some unknown reason this keeps working, this is what you get....

Why is it always around 4:30-5:30pm do I feel incredibly exhausted? If I allow myself, which I have twice this week, I will fall asleep for at least an hour or 2 before I flick awake. This also means my normal bed time of 10-10:30 means I’m wide awake and end up finally going out around midnight, not good...