Ahmadinejad says the darndest things!

///M said:
Nice analogy, and in America's case, the clerics are the Christian, right-wing madmen like Bill O'Reilly that spread the word. It's eaten up by Americans because they are isolated, they have no clue how things are outside. How do you think they pulled off stripping people of their basics rights with the explanation being madmen that hate Christianity are out to get us?

I don't think it's pushed by the goverment as "madmen that hate Christianity", but madmen that hate freedom and the US in general. It's not really thought of as a religious thing by most Americans, but yeah there are the extreme right-wing guys that think in different terms ;)

Ofcourse it's a myth.

The real figure on how many jews died under Nazi control is 78000.
Belive it or not but the germans was known to keep everything on paper.

In total just over 400 000 inmates died during the nazi era and they were of all races not just jews.
of that figure jews were just 78000.
The documents can be found in Moscow.

It was the Russian jewish propaganda minister that started it all.
He first claimed here died 4 mil jews.

Since then the figure gone up to 6 mil and even up to 11mil as 1 dumbass on this forum claimed to me.

Now it's gone down to 78000 which is the real figure.
It still alot but they didn't die in gas chambers or killed on purpose.
They died from typhus which is also the reason Zyklon B was used.
To get rid of typhus.

There never was any gas chambers in ANY camps.
The russians build up one in auswitch but it was taken down after the truth came out that there never was a gas chamber in that camp.

Israel have been using the holocaust to get ALOT of money from the rest of the world ever since it was founded after WW2.
They get some 60 billions from USA alone each year.

Just because of the Holocaust and if someone tries to deny the holocaust they are called a racist and if that person goes to Israel he will be placed in jail.

They are scared that the truth will come out and they will try to stop it by all means.

Well if you can prove this, you would write history, but you probably cant :thumbsdown:

Scud said:
Ofcourse it's a myth.

The real figure on how many jews died under Nazi control is 78000.
Belive it or not but the germans was known to keep everything on paper.

In total just over 400 000 inmates died during the nazi era and they were of all races not just jews.
of that figure jews were just 78000.
The documents can be found in Moscow.

It was the Russian jewish propaganda minister that started it all.
He first claimed here died 4 mil jews.

Since then the figure gone up to 6 mil and even up to 11mil as 1 dumbass on this forum claimed to me.

Now it's gone down to 78000 which is the real figure.
It still alot but they didn't die in gas chambers or killed on purpose.
They died from typhus which is also the reason Zyklon B was used.
To get rid of typhus.

There never was any gas chambers in ANY camps.
The russians build up one in auswitch but it was taken down after the truth came out that there never was a gas chamber in that camp.

Israel have been using the holocaust to get ALOT of money from the rest of the world ever since it was founded after WW2.
They get some 60 billions from USA alone each year.

Just because of the Holocaust and if someone tries to deny the holocaust they are called a racist and if that person goes to Israel he will be placed in jail.

They are scared that the truth will come out and they will try to stop it by all means.
You do know that the Holocaust has been proven by Germany itself through their own meticulous documentation and records, right Herr Goering?

Those who deny the Holocaust are doing an injustice to an entire group of people who were nearly decimated because of what they believed in. What the hell do you have against the Jews, anyway?

Don't mind him. Any day now the gas will run out on his generator in his backwoods "compound" and he won't be able to post any more.

You do know that in Germany they made a law that if you say anything against the holocaust you end up in jail?

Why?

Are they afraid to let the people know the truth.

Yes.

Holocaust never happened.
The truth is out there on the net.

BTW a intresting fact.
Acording to WOLRD alamanac the Jewish population was 15mil before 1937.
10 years later the population has grown.

If 6 mil had died then it would still be under 15 mil jews.
Infact during the 2ndWW the figure was around 15 mil all the time.
In europe there was only 200000 jews during the 2ndww.
Which of 78000 died which are the real figures.

You can also go and visit Auschwitch where they now have the real figures up on the WALL.

Scud said:
You do know that in Germany they made a law that if you say anything against the holocaust you end up in jail?

Why?

Are they afraid to let the people know the truth.

Yes.

Holocaust never happened.
The truth is out there on the net.

BTW a intresting fact.
Acording to WOLRD alamanac the Jewish population was 15mil before 1937.
10 years later the population has grown.

If 6 mil had died then it would still be under 15 mil jews.
Infact during the 2ndWW the figure was around 15 mil all the time.
In europe there was only 200000 jews during the 2ndww.
Which of 78000 died which are the real figures.

You can also go and visit Auschwitch where they now have the real figures up on the WALL.
I really shouldn't bother responding to this, but your inane stupidity just baffles me. Let me guess, "the Jews control the banks and the media! They killed Jesus! Their soup sucks!" :roll:

First, you're saying that the Holocaust never happened, but 78,000 Jews still died. Well gee, if there was no Holocaust, then were they all run over by tanks accidentally or something? You're discrediting the stories and the memoirs and Anne Frank and Elie Wiesel, who has personally survived two camps himself? Yeah, he's fibbing. That's how he got the Nobel Peace Prize. The Nuremburg trials were just a joke as well. Oh, and Auschwitz wasn't the only concentration camp; there were 7 more. Get your head out of your ass.

By the way, there were also Jews in America during those 10 years as well, thriving in major cities such as New York. That's why the bullshit you're passing off as statistics are flawed.

Stop being racist. What do you have against Jews anyway?

Scud said:
The truth is out there

Thanks, X-Files. I think it's past your bedtime, or time to take your medication. One or the other.

Somebody needs a reality check and it aint me.

DO some digging about the subject.
You will be suprised.

Scud said:
Somebody needs a reality check and it aint me.

DO some digging about the subject.
You will be suprised.

Basically you are saying all the people from the camps that have been interviewed over all the years since then are all lying. Hundreds of people just up and decided they would lie about this disgusting thing that never really happened? I guess there must have been some sort of a meeting all those years ago where a huge amount of people decided on what story to tell everyone.

Why don't you post some links? You seem to know a lot on this subject and can probably point us to the most accurate and truthful sites you have found. None of that white supremacy crap though. I want some good solid links to sites that aren't biased that have solid evidence.