Idiots + cars = LOL

Not everyone can afford two cars...
If you can afford a nearly million dollar Aston then like I said you've either sold a kidney or... you can afford another car. Even a winter beater 'normal' car like regular peoples. :p

Maybe he won it in one of those raffles or his wife left him and took everything but the car.

Still on the paper plate too.

Looks like an US version of the Opel Signum, a four-seater executive version of the Vectra that looked like a big Astra hatchback and was known mostly for Jeremy Clarkson's TG segment where he steered it from the rear seat.

Looks like an US version of the Opel Signum, a four-seater executive version of the Vectra that looked like a big Astra hatchback and was known mostly for Jeremy Clarkson's TG segment where he steered it from the rear seat.

Probably is, it was based on the Epsilon platform that was sold all around the world for the last 20 years.

Also known to Clarkson as the "Catastrophic understeer" platform.

Last edited:
I kind of want one of those Malibu Maxx's because my brother hates those things so much. I just want one for his reaction. :D

I was always sort of intrigued by them. A friend bought one at an auto insurance auction when they were fairly new, fixed the body damage (that's his business) and tried to flip it. He had it for a year before someone bought it...

I just noticed his Tucker model. I have that same one in white, but the mirror got lost in one of the moves.

He wrote a book about Tucker.

Autopilot engaged?

That was not a gracious landing.

He's going to need to stop by Home Depot for some more mounting hardware; but at least the impact may have knocked some body panels back into alignment.

Over the limit!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Probably on purpose!!!!!

Also burnt an AMG GT.

I wouldn't really consider that to be an idiot, just an unfortunate victim of fate.