Idiots + cars = LOL

Saw this on Reddit yeterday. Rumour has it the truck is still sliding...

Threading the needle very nicely though, it would be tempting to try and get the front or rear wheels on one of the driveways but that could swing the whole truck around and wipe out some trees/mailboxes. I suppose it depends on what's further down the hill, we need a location for Street View. :p

I wouldn't really consider that to be an idiot, just an unfortunate victim of fate.
Wasn't sure where to put it.

Driving down very icy slopes tends to lead to bad outcomes.

Saw this on Reddit yeterday. Rumour has it the truck is still sliding...

Threading the needle very nicely though, it would be tempting to try and get the front or rear wheels on one of the driveways but that could swing the whole truck around and wipe out some trees/mailboxes. I suppose it depends on what's further down the hill, we need a location for Street View. :p

Cavanaugh Lane in Franklin according the local news anchors

De Slechtste Chauffeur Van Nederland (Worst Driver of the Netherlands) S07E01

The passenger is the one who nominated the bad driver.

I believe the first part of the task is to drive around the corner and do a parallel park, then this happened:

(can switch subs )

So bad :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
De Slechtste Chauffeur Van Nederland (Worst Driver of the Netherlands) S07E01

The passenger is the one who nominated the bad driver.

I believe the first part of the task is to drive around the corner and do a parallel park, then this happened:

(can switch subs )

So bad :ROFLMAO:
She's basically using every body panel as a parking sensor... Each time she hits something, that means she's too close! :ROFLMAO:

She's basically using every body panel as a parking sensor... Each time she hits something, that means she's too close! :ROFLMAO:
You never parked by touch?

The old man who recently backed into @Kiki's car in an eye center parking lot sure seemed to think everyone else's bumpers were just his parking sensors.

Good thing I pulled into the lot just in time to see him back into her car. Words were had.

I'd call it parking by smashing, rather than by touch ?

I will still see people here (usually older) that will park by little the car roll to hit the curb in the space... This is why you'll see lower valances scratched or broken. I've lost count how many times I have heard the unpleasant scraping of someone pulling in.

I will still see people here (usually older) that will park by little the car roll to hit the curb in the space... This is why you'll see lower valances scratched or broken. I've lost count how many times I have heard the unpleasant scraping of someone pulling in.
My Civic had several gouges in the rear bumper, always in pairs and always 7.5" apart - because that's the width of the holes on a US license plate and people would pull forward into my back bumper when parallel parking and take chucks out of my paint.

Goddamned savages.

Here's another terrifying incident on that show in 2015.

Tom Coronel is in the passenger seat.

:eek:

I see that around here too... Basically, every car here has scratched lower valances, but that's more because people can't be bothered to slow down for speed bumps, and that pisses me off greatly, because every time I slow down for a speed bump, there's someone right up my tail that gets pissed off at me for not wanting to destroy my car suspension

My Civic had several gouges in the rear bumper, always in pairs and always 7.5" apart - because that's the width of the holes on a US license plate and people would pull forward into my back bumper when parallel parking and take chucks out of my paint.

Goddamned savages.
The front grille of my Alfa was scratched because of people backing up into it when parallel parking as well... I had to repaint the entire car anyway, so it didn't bother me too much, but now, with a new paint job, I always try to avoid parallel parking, for that reason

I see that around here too... Basically, every car here has scratched lower valances, but that's more because people can't be bothered to slow down for speed bumps, and that pisses me off greatly, because every time I slow down for a speed bump, there's someone right up my tail that gets pissed off at me for not wanting to destroy my car suspension

Depends on if you own the car. I may have found a speed bump in a Chicago neighborhood I was cutting through one snowy morning and hit a speed bump at 50Km/h. :D

That woke me up.

Twizzy icebreaker edition -

A great face off I saw yesterday. Audi driver and a pickup truck driver. Facing each other sort of. Audi set to turn left and truck was turning right onto the same bit of road.

To preface this. Pickup truck guys (lifted with stupid wheels) and Audibros (usually the audis that are lowered and wrapped in color changing tone) have the biggest egos on the road up there with BMW and Karen’s in Toyota’s.

All traffic lights are red, only the left arrows or green. Of course this being USA, right on red is allowed. Audi goes trucker also goes, you could even see that the truck was going to stop as the front end dipped, then it bucked up and he tried to beat the Audi in turning who throttle up more mid-turn.... I knew this because the Audi had a stupid exhaust....

Just after he agreed to sell:

I know American SUVs are slow but wow it took a long time for that trooper to catch up. The whole US lane discipline thing seems wrong though, the camera car is undertaking the car to the left and the car in the right lane undertakes the SUV in the middle. It makes no sense.

Reactions: lip
I know American SUVs are slow but wow it took a long time for that trooper to catch up. The whole US lane discipline thing seems wrong though, the camera car is undertaking the car to the left and the car in the right lane undertakes the SUV in the middle. It makes no sense.
What is lane discipline? ?