The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I've told you I have my hitlist. There is no such thing as incitement I'm going to murder Republicans political, professional, and personal lives.
Banned from Twitter :p

There's no one who can morally say what I said was worse that what Republicans just did.

We are going to take that North Carolina seat we are going to take that Pennsylvania seat...

I am galvanized to not give Republicans an inch of quarter.

How’s the banana production in the US coming along? They’ve certainly got the climate for it now.

There's no one who can morally say what I said was worse that what Republicans just did.

We are going to take that North Carolina seat we are going to take that Pennsylvania seat...

I am galvanized to not give Republicans an inch of quarter.

Not at all, but I will say it sounds borderline religiously fanatic. ;)

How’s the banana production in the US coming along? They’ve certainly got the climate for it now.

You don't want them. They are rotting before they hit the boat.

It’s all about not angering the voters. Not that I was considering voting for these far right pussies, but this confirms that I’m not voting for these asswipes unless something goes way wrong on the left leaning side of the groups.

Im not surprised but angered, as long as you support abolishing abortion, you’ll get enough idiots behind you. I’m fully aware that my family is in that as well, my grandfather was telling me a call he had with my dad explaining why dad voted for the orange conman....

At least he is being honest?

Did Trump green light this?

Erik Prince, Trump Ally, Violated Libya Arms Embargo, U.N. Report Says​

Erik Prince, the former head of the security contractor Blackwater Worldwide and a prominent supporter of former President Donald J. Trump, violated a United Nations arms embargo on Libya by sending weapons to a militia commander who was attempting to overthrow the internationally backed government, according to U.N. investigators.

Did Trump green light this?

I doubt it. I'm under the belief that Trump really is so disconnected from reality that if Prince discussed it with The Donald he would be unable to focus. It's this disconnected dysfunctional anarchy that allowed Prince and others to get away with stupid shit like this.

Criminal exposure?

The Supreme Court Puts Trump’s Tax Returns in Play​

The former president’s filings won’t suddenly be online, but his legal vulnerability just increased.

I doubt it. I'm under the belief that Trump really is so disconnected from reality that if Prince discussed it with The Donald he would be unable to focus. It's this disconnected dysfunctional anarchy that allowed Prince and others to get away with stupid shit like this.
Bush, Obama, Trump... Prince is going nowhere.

Bush, Obama, Trump... Prince is going nowhere.

I think there is a line between the ignorance of Bush and the indifference Trump in regards to the activities of Blackwater/XE/Academi/Prince

I am currently watching Trump drag out the greatest hits for the cult at CPAC. I am completely amazed by the delusional B.S. he is spewing.

I am unamazed that that third party vanished in a plume of smoke.

Everyone seems to be repeating that the golden trump is Hecho en Mexico, but it seems that there isn't a source I can find for it. All of them source the Politico playbook, which has conveniently misplaced any mention of it. It would be hilarious if true though