Let's have a laugh

Why do so many Conservatives look like they belong in "The Big Picture Book of Why Cousins Shouldn't Marry"? She looks like she donated her chin to the Hapsburgs.

FB_IMG_1614805891826.jpg

photo5995898422982454027.jpg

yMY7Azc.jpeg

The Cold War Steve Archive – Nick Varney​

The Cold War Steve Archive
This site holds an archive of all Cold War Steve’s images and is managed by Nick.

Svk5mdw.jpg

I guarantee there was a lot more going on with that divorce than her being an insurrectionist. $100 says this was just the final straw.

I guarantee there was a lot more going on with that divorce than her being an insurrectionist. $100 says this was just the final straw.
These two traitors are actually local to my area. The reporting says the husband had asked her not to go to DC and she did it anyways. She and the guy she went with were arrested at the end of January, he filed for divorce in early February. I'm sure it was a strain for a while for her to jump into the Q pit.

vCOfnRb.jpg

I'm flabbergasted by it to be honest. First with a vaccine, won't make a plan to administer it en-masse. :/
To be fair, we have a plan with the vaccine and we're not running that late on it. It's just about everything else that hasn't worked out for a while. But let's not clutter this thread more with this topic...