INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

1. My name is Mary.
  2. I am 25 years old, 5’8’’ tall, fair skinned color woman.
  3. I am an introvert but want to speak more.
  4. I try my best and result got always better.
  5. I enjoy to live like a bachelor but don’t like to be single in a relationship.
  6. I love my girl but not more than my family.
  7. I was born and brought up in New Haven.
  8. I did my Bachelors in 2016 and currently working as a Mechanical Engineer.
  9. Initially, I was working in a startup as an intern.
  10. In my family, we are four members and has two siblings.
  11. I want to achieve everything in my life.
Hope for best!

Hi there, Final Gear community!

I am Alex, from Brazil, I work as developer, but I am photographer, too.

It is a great pleasure to be here

New user here. Was looking to help out with some music information for older episodes. Anyone know how to post a reply in that forum section? I click "post reply" and nothing happens, I don't get a comment box.

Hello again, Final Gear.

I registered on these forums to express my condolences about Viper007Bond passing away, even though I had the plan to register for quite a while, but never had an actual reason to do so. So let me introduce myself.

I'm Luka, 23, from Croatia, I'm studying naval architecture which hasn't been going so well so far, but that's a story for another time. I've been a petrolhead since about the age of nine, thanks to my younger brother, who developed interest in cars even before me. I've heard about Top Gear not much after that, but to me, at that age, it was just another foreign motoring show in English. I think we were able to watch it on BBC via satellite TV back then, but I didn't speak much English at the time.

I didn't care about TG for some years after that, until I found the clips of the TG trio testing the Toyota Hilux to its limits in quite bizarre ways. Being more fluent in English at that time made me interested in the show, but it never occurred to me that the show would be available for download online. Besides, I had a very limited internet data plan back then, and I had other interests as well, which made me forget about Top Gear after a while.

Back in high school, one day I was flipping through TV channels when all of a sudden I found that a certain Slovenian TV channel (Kanal A) broadcast the show. I still remember that Sunday afternoon was intended for watching Top Gear with my family. That's how I watched most of the (at the time) newer episodes. Relatively soon after that, Croatian national television (HRT) started broadcasting it as well, but they only started with season 9, if I remember correctly. The habit of watching Top Gear with my family persisted, another Croatian TV channel picked up Top Gear a few years after that, and as time was passing by, and I rolled into university, the habit was lost, but I still loved watching Top Gear.

One and a half year ago, I decided to... uhm... obtain the first 20 seasons of the Top Gear on my laptop, and started watching them fanatically, one season per week (which wasn't easy with real-life obligations), with intention of registering here once I watch them all. Unfortunately, after the season 7 or 8 (can't remember exactly), the obligations kicked in and I never got to watch TG so fanatically after that. I still intend to watch all the seasons of the 2002-2015 Top Gear, since there are still some episodes I've missed, and I want to be sure I watched them all. And then the newer episodes after that, as well as The Grand Tour.

Okay, that was enough about my relationship with Top Gear. Other than being a petrolhead (without his own car yet, however, my dad has three cars, two of which are functional and which I can borrow almost whenever I need), I'm interested in transport in general, technology, pop culture, and many other things. (Probably the reason I don't do so well in my academic life.) I've been reading the forums since ca. late 2014/early 2015, mostly because I found it interesting to see other people's car adventures. And I like the community, it seems really nice and welcoming, unlike most of the internet today. I hope to stay here, and join the discussions. And I think I'll end my post here, ask me any questions you might have, and I hope I haven't written too much of a bible. :D

Welcome to the forums :)

Hi everyone! I've been around here for 10 years now, but for the most of it my lack of motivation, and other problems, kept me from being an active member. Anyway, here I am again, hoping to be more active this time. See you around the forums!

Hi everyone! I've been around here for 10 years now, but for the most of it my lack of motivation, and other problems, kept me from being an active member. Anyway, here I am again, hoping to be more active this time. See you around the forums!
Welcome back!

Do we have any members living in Japan? I might need a favor...