Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Maybe this will motivate the GOP to pass the infrastructure bill.

Maybe this will motivate the GOP to pass the infrastructure bill.

That would require spending money, and you know how they feel about that.

:roflmao:

:coplight:

Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army​

The largest undercover force the world has ever known is the one created by the Pentagon over the past decade. Some 60,000 people now belong to this secret army, many working under masked identities and in low profile, all part of a broad program called "signature reduction."

Chinese businessman with links to Steve Bannon is driving force for a sprawling disinformation network​

Deconstructing Guo Wengui's Online 'Whistleblower Movement'​

Seems a bit obvious, but yeah, never trust sponsored content in any way.

Pence made his first trip to New Hampshire to start working towards his run for the presidency. Some comments from Fox News:

Screenshot_20210603-182052.png
Screenshot_20210603-182115.png
Screenshot_20210603-182151.png
Screenshot_20210603-182651.png

Screenshot_20210603-183623.png

So seems like they are adjusting and moving on to a world without Trump.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210603-182413.png
    Screenshot_20210603-182413.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

The GOP(GQP) playbook is very shallow. Dirty Liberals and shadowy figures abound, but can never really be pointed out. It amazes me that these recurring boogeymen are enough to keep the voters coming back.

The GOP(GQP) playbook is very shallow. Dirty Liberals and shadowy figures abound, but can never really be pointed out. It amazes me that these recurring boogeymen are enough to keep the voters coming back.

People want simple answers to complex questions or if that's not available a scapegoat works too.

People want simple answers to complex questions or if that's not available a scapegoat works too.
I read a very nice comment last year in regards to all the conspiracy theory bullshit making the rounds regarding covid and the protests etc... and the main point it boiled down to was basically people are protesting for their right to be overstrained* [intellectually] by modern society. I feel this is pretty much in a similar vain.

May be lacking a bit here, but it was rather nicely put...

* not sure about the choice of words here. meaning in the sense of being asked too much of