The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Since he couldn't get a book deal he gave twenty plus interviews since January .

I bet he will try to self publish one. Who will write it though?

I bet he will try to self publish one. Who will write it though?
C9425A3C-22C0-45D1-BC4F-3C9A68C5B4FE.png

Last I saw, he has more than 60% approval rating among GOP voters. He might actually get on the ticket again.

Biden's already beaten him a dozen times with all the recounts; now that they're done, he must be thirsty for another. Why can't he just pay Mistress Venus Von Tyrranus to get spanked, like the rest of us?

Last edited:
Saw a flag zip tied to a fence today on my trip to and from central Missouri. On it was a photo of Trump and the words, "Do you miss me yet?". To which I replied a resounding, "No."

The proper response is: Like an anal wart.

If it wasn't someone protected by Secret Service, a response to that question is most likely "Yes, with every bullet so far".

Trump's inaugural committee chairman arrested charged with illegally lobbying then-President Trump on behalf of UAE​

Justice Department tells Treasury to turn over Trump tax returns to Congress. ?

These people seem to want to have their cake and eat it to. They either are bootlickers or don't trust cops. Which is it?

It's all about deflecting blame and altering memories.

Trump DOJ prepped to void Biden win in six states
(first 8 mins)

DOJ notes revealed: Trump's coup was longer in the making than we thought​

Committee Obtains Key Evidence of President Trump’s Attempts to Overturn the 2020 Election​

Three step plan
  1. Create doubt enough mistrust and suspicion in system, so you cause chaos and opportunity for untoward action
  2. Make harder for your opponents to vote
  3. Give hyper partisan loyalists greater power over administration of elections

Last edited: