The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

Oh yes, don't get me wrong the idiocy is palpable.

Aren't they of adult age? Just go get vaccinated? What are they gonna do?

My little brother is 16 and is listening to my parents, obviously. My little sister is 18, has a license, but doesn't want to make my parents angry... She's got such a laser focus on her because they're waiting for her to fuck up because they are so focused on thinking she will get pregnant with a child because to the surprise of nobody they're pro-birthers. I feel like they're waiting for it to happen so they can feel better about themselves.

Interesting. Well, time to instill rebellious sentiment on your brother's I guess. Or let them trust to luck, it is very difficult to deal with a situation like that. The only other advice I can give is to resist eugenecist thoughts. "They deserve to die" is a very easy mindset to fall on with situations like these.

I really don't have much else to say that would help, I was a smartass kid.

Interesting. Well, time to instill rebellious sentiment on your brother's I guess. Or let them trust to luck, it is very difficult to deal with a situation like that. The only other advice I can give is to resist eugenecist thoughts. "They deserve to die" is a very easy mindset to fall on with situations like these.

I really don't have much else to say that would help, I was a smartass kid.

My brother cannot keep secrets. I can't text either them because my parents have had a load of parental control stuff on their phones. Mom has a tracker on their phones and can see where they are. She even tracks my father...

I try and keep those thoughts away, it's not healthy.

No, just not a chance in a frozen over Hell!

OK, so it sounds like they are just basically selling add space on the outside of a small satellite, and the only reason you can see it is because there will be a "selfie stick" attached to it, and you can view the live stream.

From the article:
"Reid said a selfie stick will be attached to the CubeSat, filming the display screen and allowing people on Earth to watch it on a livestream through YouTube or Twitch."

Meh...no different than a logo on the side of a rocket, and you can imagine the moment "private" spaceflights become any more common, you're going to see many more sponsorships on the vehicles.

Ahh, okay. I will just say I should not read such things when I am not fully awake! I had visions of hundreds of satellites being part of the worlds largest display screen hanging in the night sky.

Ahh, okay. I will just say I should not read such things when I am not fully awake! I had visions of hundreds of satellites being part of the worlds largest display screen hanging in the night sky.
That would be cool.

tick1.jpg

What if they made it using lasers that individually targeted everyone, refreshing millions of times a second to give everyone personal adverts for Huel or some shit? It would be impressive.

What if they made it using lasers that individually targeted everyone, refreshing millions of times a second to give everyone personal adverts for Huel or some shit? It would be impressive.

Stop giving Elon obnoxious ideas!

Yuck!

I have received an unsolicited actual, printed on paper, LEGO catalogue in the mail.

Should I head over to Bluebrixx and place an order?