Post a pic of yourself

Who's this old fuck that keeps showing up in my "selfies"? 20210717_152347.jpg

1626774126788.png

I haven't had a haircut since late September/early October of 2020, and I'm a bit undecided on whether I want to grow it shoulder-length or cut it midway between this and short hair.

The reason I took the pic is well, because I was experimenting with my camera, but also because I wanted to post it on some sort of a hairstyle subreddit to get some feedback. I ended up liking this picture enough to make it my profile picture on Facebook.

I realise it's a bit too close of a shot for a Facebook, but considering my last profile pic on Facebook was from New Year 2020, and the one before that from New Year 2016, I figured it'd be a welcome change.

1626811205568.jpeg

I thought it was IceBone...

Not really, but he did look somewhat familiar.

Until 1992 they were closer...

They are not that far apart, after all... :p
Some 50 km of air distance between us, actually. :D But I swear, we're not related!

Until 1992 they were closer...
Until 1991, actually. :p But considering the distance was 'longer' for just one border crossing after 1991, we might go back to status quo ante bellum once Croatia joins the Schengen zone.

I graduated high school in 1997, and starting my first day of post-high-school education tomorrow.

Held a "My first day of school" photoshoot. Calm down, the "skirt" is just a shirt tucked into my shorts' waistband.

1629077929535.png

Congrats on going back to school!

I graduated high school in 1997, and starting my first day of post-high-school education tomorrow.

Held a "My first day of school" photoshoot. Calm down, the "skirt" is just a shirt tucked into my shorts' waistband.
School Stool Chef?

Heh...first time I ever caught one of my posts on the Imgur front page, and it's this picture. Ha!

I Calm down, the "skirt" is just a shirt tucked into my shorts' waistband.

Is that really something people would be upset about? My go-to road-trip gear is a lightweight kilt; because I don't give a flying fuck what someone at a truckstop in Armpit (Battle Mountain), NV thinks of me and I want to be comfortable.

No, I just wanted to preemptively ruin anyone's fantasy. ;)