Ownership Verified: 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition

New plates came out at the start of the week, and it seems a lot of people were holding out for them. Seeing more and more on the road now, even ended up charging next to one today.

IMG_20210905_091318-01.jpeg

New plates? What is new in those compared to those on the previous page? I don't see any difference :unsure:

New plates came out at the start of the week, and it seems a lot of people were holding out for them. Seeing more and more on the road now, even ended up charging next to one today.

View attachment 3562444
Wetherby Services? Bloody Wetherby?! They installed those new Electric Highway chargers a week after I went there and couldn't charge the Model 3 properly.

The blue looks excellent.

Wetherby Services? Bloody Wetherby?! They installed those new Electric Highway chargers a week after I went there and couldn't charge the Model 3 properly.

The blue looks excellent.

Leeds Skelton Lake just a few miles down the road have 8x 350kw Ionitys in place as well, used those on the way back. Hideously expensive if you're not a member though unfortunately. 26p with my complementary Ford Pass though. ?

The Gridserve rollout is going really well. Think the goal was end of September for the motorway network, not sure if they'll have completed it, but most of the M6 and M1 have been done.
New plates? What is new in those compared to those on the previous page? I don't see any difference :unsure:
71 plates which denote the age of the vehicle as September 2021-March 2022, came out at the start of the month. Age changes twice a year, March and September, people buying cars close to the switch will often hang on until the next month to get a new plate as hurrrduurr "my car is BRAND new".