Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Sounds iXy.

I'm not looking forward to seeing one of those. Reminds me of an angry hare, or at the very least a concept that should've never made it to production without major changes.

In other news, I'm still not sure enough of my situation with commuting but the sale value of my Tesla has gone up so it's still extremely tempting to sell up and move on. I don't like Japanese cars as a general rule but I keep looking at adverts for what could possibly be the most Japanese sports car out there. It's JDM only, yo. If you can guess what it is then you get a cookie. Unlikely to become a reality but I can see myself owning one.

on my way to work this morning I overtook a truck of BMW iX. luckily it was still very dark out... I fear if I'd been able to see it better, I might've puked. holy crap what a disgusting car. :sick:

That is the only car I’ve ever seen a picture of, convinced that this was an april fool’s joke or bad photoshop. The truth is much much more horrifying. Despite the fact they are 80k€+, people still want them…. Because BMW?

That is the only car I’ve ever seen a picture of, convinced that this was an april fool’s joke or bad photoshop.
High praise for the Cybertruck. ?

well you gotta factor in the musk-factor, right? that dude's so batshit crazy, you never know!

Are you saying those cars carry a certain "musk" to them?

Since I first saw this on VHS after recording the movie from Starz movie channel, I've wanted a Porsche...

I don't like Japanese cars as a general rule but I keep looking at adverts for what could possibly be the most Japanese sports car out there. It's JDM only, yo. If you can guess what it is then you get a cookie. Unlikely to become a reality but I can see myself owning one.

BNR34 GT-R :w00t:

The 996 era was better at movies than it was at headlamp design.

BNR34 GT-R :w00t:
That would be nice but those things are crazy expensive, also they're big. By being most Japanese, I mean it's small.

That said, I may have changed my mind now to a 2-seater soft-top convertible with pop-up headlights. Not an MX-5.

Last edited:
To be honest, just thinking 1996 was 25 years ago makes me feel old.

Also, I’m fully expecting Chaser prices to go up now.

Reactions: LP
To be honest, just thinking 1996 was 25 years ago makes me feel old.

Also, I’m fully expecting Chaser prices to go up now.

There's nothing like that mental existential panic attacks.

o8uP11q.jpg