Let's have a laugh

O
Oh, they won't. The goalposts will move, or simply not acknowledge it at all.

That can be comical too. I am going to enjoy the summary of the Pillow Guy's upcoming event.

We had one of our medics a the track say that exact line about people will die from the vaccine in X number of years, but he went further to say that if you get a booster you'll be dead in a month. :rolleyes:
Can I bet him a few grand that I'm still here in 2 more weeks?

Can I bet him a few grand that I'm still here in 2 more weeks?
He's just one of those guys, pretty darn clueless. He went from working the counter at O'Reilly's to driving ambulances. When we hired him he hadn't even been on a call yet, but the two he's been on since he'll tell you all about. Twice.

Simple: any vaccinated person who dies will be defined as having died from the vaccine.

Just as I've heard people say that all deaths since the start of the pandemic have been listed as being from Covid. Which, of course, is malarkey.

Simple: any vaccinated person who dies will be defined as having died from the vaccine.
I facepalmed, but sure enough, that's already happening.

I'm so tired of the stupidity.

How will they explain away the ones that live?
Those people were lucky.
They were given water/saline instead of vaccines because Q swapped the vials.
They’re lizard people and immune to the eeeeevil vaccine.
They received life-saving adrenochrome treatments in a secret field hospital set up by Hillary Clinton in Joe Biden’s Benghazi mansion.

That about enough? I really, really wish those weren’t entirely realistic. :wall:

Those people were lucky.
They were given water/saline instead of vaccines because Q swapped the vials.
They’re lizard people and immune to the eeeeevil vaccine.
They received life-saving adrenochrome treatments in a secret field hospital set up by Hillary Clinton in Joe Biden’s Benghazi mansion.

That about enough? I really, really wish those weren’t entirely realistic. :wall:

Q?

:p

Isn't that in response to the defense getting their way on the victims are not allowed to be referred to as such?

Yes.
"This is a long-held opinion of mine, which very few judges, I guess, share with me. I think the word victim is a loaded, loaded word,"

The prosecution requested that the defence be barred from referring to the people Kyle shot as "rioters, looters or arsonists." since none of them were charged with any of those crimes. The judge denied that, and also barred them from being referred to as "victims".

The prosecution asked for a video to not be shown, of Kyle beforehand, being tossed a bottle of water by police, as that could sway the jury to see Rittenhouse as an extension of the police force. Some say that could sway a jury either way, but Prosecution wanted it barred...the judge is allowing it.

The judge also denied the prosecution's request to bar the publication of images of the witnesses, who fear for their safety because it's such a high-profile, contentious case. He denied it, because months ago one witness shared on social media that he was being subpoenaed.

The defense is allowed to submit any evidence about any vandalism or other illegal activities by the people who were shot, but are not allowing the prosecution to show any photos of video of Kype associating with white supremacist group members, including travelling to Miami to meet with the Proud Boy's national president.

I haven't been able to find if the prosecution would be able to submit video from 15 days before the shootings in which Rittenhouse said he would like to shoot some men he thought were shoplifting from a pharmacy, or video evidence that Rittenhouse attacked a woman in June 2020 as she was fighting his sister (two things the prosecution requested).