Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Fuck Parson, he's just another slimy politician that uses his power to do what he wants. This time to punish a newspaper that he doesn't like. How any thinking person can vote for this weasel is beyond me.

Do we have anyone in Tennessee?

And in Michigan,

Uh, Texas, why do you tolerate this nonsense?

I would ask for that ghoul to respond, but I won't tempt fate and poke the sleeping bear.
I don't. Why the hell do you think I want to move so badly nowadays? Being in a place run by idiots and out-numbered by people who keep electing them is exhausting.

I don't. Why the hell do you think I want to move so badly nowadays? Being in a place run by idiots and out-numbered by people who keep electing them is exhausting.
Church of Satan needs to get in there and press to make sure the Bible is included in those lists.

So in my watching of Newsmax and Fox News ect I can tell you is they are worried about their throats allot! Nearly anything government action or private sector is cramming something down their throat. What is new is now it doesn't have to be a town government, or small business like a Coke Cola, it doesn't even have to happen they just have to think it could happen for them to get worried about all the throat cramming that could happen.

I did make calls for Terry McAuliffe and my general assessment of Democrats is confused as all get out of what they can do to not be called a throat rapist.

It's not just Texas there is a cancer

Poor Brandon Brown...wins his first race, and now apparently he's having trouble keeping/getting any sponsors because of it.