Random Thoughts....

Poor goat. :( Sorry.

I know we see the banner every day but I'd just like to take a minute to remember our leader.

1636129878420.png

I've finally had it with my dry hands and I've cracked like the skin on them. Went to a cosmetics place to get something (seems to be working), they signed me up for the usual "discount if you agree to receive our newsletter" deal and so I've received one of those. It has confirmed what everyone already knows:

Cosmetics advertising is BULL. SHIT. :censored:

I've finally had it with my dry hands and I've cracked like the skin on them. Went to a cosmetics place to get something (seems to be working), they signed me up for the usual "discount if you agree to receive our newsletter" deal and so I've received one of those. It has confirmed what everyone already knows:

Cosmetics advertising is BULL. SHIT. :censored:

It is not just cosmetic advertising that is bullshit.

It is not just cosmetic advertising that is bullshit.

What like drug ads in the US? “Ask your doctor if *magical name* is right for you.” I don’t even know if I should be using windex to clean my kitchen counters. Why should I be the one asking my doctor about what drugs he should prescribe to me?

What like drug ads in the US? “Ask your doctor if *magical name* is right for you.” I don’t even know if I should be using windex to clean my kitchen counters. Why should I be the one asking my doctor about what drugs he should prescribe to me?

Drug ads are the worst! Don't take "magical drug" if you are allergic to it. How are you supposed to know that?????

It may rot out your internal organs, you could bleed from your anus, there were instances of rashes, finger and toe nails may fall out.....

We've determined this could also be titled "Don't Stick Your Dick In That:"

Watched Car Throttle on Youtube do the NT500 in 500 pound shitboxes, and it made me nostalgic for FG road trips.

Watched Car Throttle on Youtube do the NT500 in 500 pound shitboxes, and it made me nostalgic for FG road trips.

Don’t watch the Bald and Bankrupt YouTube channel.

Man, I really wanna do the Balkan trip...and buy something, and send it.

Don’t watch the Bald and Bankrupt YouTube channel.
Considering THIS was one of the first links to come up when I searched that, I really do think I'll give it a miss.

Considering THIS was one of the first links to come up when I searched that, I really do think I'll give it a miss.
What the heck

Looking at videos from his channel, he travels around Russian and ex-soviet countries as well as India and Mexico without that shit you found.

It’s really cool.

Last edited:
wrong channel ?

His is called “bald and bankrupt”, not “Bald and Baldr”.
Which was referring to him. Obviously he's not going to advertise those kind of charges on his own channel. I tried a couple of minutes of the Estonia video, and found him annoying.

deez, and I cannot emphasize this enough.............nuts