News: Porsche Taycan (aka: former Mission E)

So my car just arrived in Emden port, let's see how many days/weeks it sits there until it gets loaded on the boat and ships out ?

received_1146440092547213.jpeg

I'm sorry, but do you really need to crosspost updates on your personal car into multiple threads?

PARSHTRACKING!

So my car just arrived in Emden port, let's see how many days/weeks it sits there until it gets loaded on the boat and ships out ?

View attachment 3562542
I'm vicariously excited for you! I'm hoping my next car will be one I can buy new since I apparently keep cars for 15+ years...

A few more Cross Turismo reviews

TFLoffroad throws some A/T tires onto the TCT so see how hard they can push the car on the off road trails.

Why?

Isn't their thing that they test vehicles with the factory tires?

Why?

Isn't their thing that they test vehicles with the factory tires?
Most of the AWD vehicles they test already come with decent A/T tires, so it makes sense to me.

Silly to try to do an offroad test with performance oriented street tires IMHO

TFLoffroad throws some A/T tires onto the TCT so see how hard they can push the car on the off road trails.

My gosh. Absolute LEGENDS.

And now you can have the Taycan as a Sport Turisimo, it's like the Cross Turisimo, but eliminating the flared plastic arches and giving it the same ride height as the regular Taycan.

2022-porsche-taycan-gts-sport-turismo.jpg

It is now also available as the GTS, which is usually the sweet spot of the range when it comes to Porsches:

2022-porsche-taycan-gts-sedan.jpg

And now you can have the Taycan as a Sport Turisimo, it's like the Cross Turisimo, but eliminating the flared plastic arches and giving it the same ride height as the regular Taycan.

2022-porsche-taycan-gts-sport-turismo.jpg

It is now also available as the GTS, which is usually the sweet spot of the range when it comes to Porsches:

2022-porsche-taycan-gts-sedan.jpg

Right now it's clear the Sport Turismo will only be available in the GTS trim for the 2022 model year (projected to be available for sale the latter half of next year) but the debate among the Taycan community at the moment is: will the Sport Turismo body style be made available across all trims starting with the 2023 MY and moving forward?

If that turns out to be the case I may consider trading in for a Sport Turismo 4S in the 2023 or 2024 MY ?

• Wizard
Reactions: lip
Given the reaction to the Cross Turismo, this was kind of the logical conclusion. I like. Sadly, I won't ever be able to afford one... still, good Par---- PORSCHE, damnit. :p ;)

Right now it's clear the Sport Turismo will only be available in the GTS trim for the 2022 model year (projected to be available for sale the latter half of next year) but the debate among the Taycan community at the moment is: will the Sport Turismo body style be made available across all trims starting with the 2023 MY and moving forward?

If that turns out to be the case I may consider trading in for a Sport Turismo 4S in the 2023 or 2024 MY ?
Well, you could always just get a GTS then, sweet spot of the range and all... :LOL:

Tesla outlet bashing Porsche. Any reputable outlet picked this story up?

More road test reviews of the GTS Sport Turismo dropped today:

That's hardly surprising. Since 2003, Porsche has been a truck company that just happens to make the most recognizable sports car on the planet. :p

Good on them, especially since it allows them to make cool noisy things like the GT3 Touring.