Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Former Trump surrogate and presumed winner as candidate for Congress:

“It’s not just about being Republicans, it’s about being a conservative Christian who believes this is a Christian nation. And any policy that is contrary to the word of God, we need to remove it from mainstream America and make it illegal.”

Pastor Mark Burns walked out of an interview with CNN reporter Victor Blackwell after being confronted about the wild claims he had made about his background. While lying is definitely prohibited in the Bible, Burns had claimed he was a former army reservist (he was not), a member of a prestigious fraternity (he was not), a college graduate (he is not), and was in the process of getting a Master’s degree at a theological seminary he wasn’t enrolled in.

They are not hiding. They really are this stupid and dangerous.
Don’t forget that hypocrisy is one of the fundaments of Trumpism.

They really don’t care, they just want power, so they say whatever they need to get people to the polls, so they can rule over the rest and proclaim their “christian nation”, regardless of the fact that would violate the constitution.

Why wouldn't Republicans have Trump as Speaker if they were to win the midterms and take the house?

I mean it feeds Trumps ego, its doable, its a direct line from McCarthy to Trump anyways, it feeds Trumps ego, owns the libs, it feeds Trumps ego...

Trump canidate pulls out (not a rape joke he beat his ex wife and kids)

Hope that means Fetterman's odds are continuing to improve.

Parnell was not the only Republican U.S. Senate candidate facing allegations of abuse. Former football star Herschel Walker, who's running in Georgia, allegedly threatened a former wife. In Missouri, one GOP candidate is a former governor who resigned from office after he was accused of sexual assault.

Fox News is mastered at creating stories to make old people angry.

Screenshot_20211124-084017.png

Imagine being so fragile that an article suggesting alternatives to turkey and mash potatoes causes you to claim a conspiracy to ruin the holiday... Also if you read the comments somehow CRT is responsible too!

Hmmm, I had ham for turkey day a few years ago, so I might be a commie.

Next thing that you will be spewing that the redskin savages weren't friends with Columbus!

Next thing that you will be spewing that the redskin savages weren't friends with Columbus!

How could they be friends, he never set foot on the continent?

Oops, did I say that out loud?

Now my Thanksgiving is ruined you liberal monster!

Screenshot_20211125-083422_kindlephoto-178996738.png
Screenshot_20211125-084448_kindlephoto-179726779.png

Something tells me the War on Christmas™ is going to be really big this season

Turkey is frickin' disgusting. It tastes as bad as Fox News' writing there.

Burn it all down.

“Everywhere, not the least within the cultural sphere, there seems to be a call from a tiny but very vocal minority that every male character or good role model must have a female replacement,” said Tory MP Fletcher in a recent speech. “One only needs to look at the discussion surrounding the next James Bond. And it's not just James Bond. In recent years, we have seen Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, Luke Skywalker, The Equalizer, all replaced by women, and men are left with the Krays and Tommy Shelby. Is there any wonder we are seeing so many young men committing crime?"

Pretty pathetic excuse from the government in charge and straight up loony toons theory.