The 'I don't like Tesla' Thread

This is pretty hilarious.

Not really considering they way they abuse their staff:

1638658176640.png

Wait, did you actually order that thing?

Wait, did you actually order that thing?
Had a pre-order from day 1, more of a "if it turns out good, I'll be towards the front of the queue". However, I want a real steering wheel and wipers, not a Joke-Yoke and LAZERZZZZ.

To be honest, I’ll be surprised if it ever materializes.

Considering the ATV they announced has been launched as a $1200 children's toy, I would not count on it.

...which apparently is now 1900.
Randomly and without warning adjusting any and all prices is just a good old Tesla tradition by now :dunno:
also at least in one video of the mini quads there’s an actual full size adult one in the background somewhere. But still, feels like a gimmick to tide people over…
edit for clarification: i consider the whole atv thing a gimmick, not only the child model (which ofc is even more ridiculous).

I really try/tried to focus on the cars and car-specific tech rather than all the extra tat Elon comes up with, it's hard though with that stupid whistle. I assume that kiddy ATV is going to be a bit more than your average Power Wheels but that's still a daft price. I'm not going to but one so I don't care very much.

I'd still have another Tesla, I'd definitely still Tesla swap my Discovery.

I think that was part of the logic why Tesla thought for years that Spotify at 96kbps was somehow acceptable ?‍♂️ Ofc no way for the customer to change that.
exactly. it's super dumb, also considering they're advertising "premium audio" and a bazillion speakers and stuff. Even on the autobahn with the horrible sound-deadening of my early model 3 spotify is still noticeably bad quality... so ofc people were complaining a lot. I'm actually not even sure whether they changed it or not (and tbh I don't care anymore), but it definitely took way too long (especially considering they're now selling "premium connectivity" for 10€/month).
cross-posted from random thoughts [tech], because it somehow fits better in here...

I often wonder what's wrong with me because I can't tell the difference between bitrates unless they go really low. I certainly didn't notice it being bad in the Model 3. Nevertheless I agree 96k is awful, that's worse than satellite radio.

It worked !!!!!!!!!!!

SEC probes Tesla over whistleblower claims on solar panel defects​

Medical Grade... This is like Military Grade, yes?

It reminds me of the time I went to a roto-mold place that manufactured not just septic tanks but playground slides as well. Same material I guess. :D