Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

No conspiracy. Quite the opposite actually. Both media companies have been curating this narrative for years that the other is not worth the makeup they put on the hosts. This move is, therefore, shocking only to people who believe that these people (companies?) are not just out there making their money.

Basically, what Craig and I are trying to say is that this would only be shocking to people who would audibly gasp at this photo:

06clintontrump1-superJumbo.jpg

Fox News Sunday was a good show. Chris Wallace helmed that show for 18 years, he did good work when he was at NBC and ABC. Nepotism claims followed him his whole carrier and yet he has cemented his own reputation.

So what is he supposed to do never leave News Corp? I mean does the 'big club' include if he had went into another media format like print or opened a small craft brewery?

The only thing i get from the story is speculation that CNN+ might not be included with my cable or my Discovery+ subscription.

Wallace was probably the best journalist that Fox had remaining. He was one of the few that refuted the disinformation from the likes of Carlson.

Remember these are the mainstream normal ordinary people.
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 8.05.27 AM.png

Look, I only kink-shame kink-shamers, and being under MTG is 10000000% a kink to shame.

f there's one thing that congress can do, is kick the can down the road and make it someone else's problem...

At least it is more than a year down the road instead of a few months.

They will be busy raising money and campaigning, you expect them to work? lol

A continuing resolution cannot be longer than a year. What's with the cynicism?