The Biden Years

? I haven't had to buy gas in over a year what stickers

il_fullxfull.3269712020_czw9.jpg

Theres tons of different styles, because they are being made by anyone with a sticker printer and are sold on all the normal places (Etsy, eBay, Amazon, local dirt bag flea markets, etc.).

Last edited:
I can tell you, I'm tired of seeing those "I did that" stickers, with a photo of Biden pointing, people are placing on gas pumps. That's not how this works, you inbred monkey.

This could be the footnote of the Biden Presidency.

Whenever someone says that discrimination and red-scaring people is only done by conservatives, show them this. Absolutely disgraceful way to treat someone who has been working in the field successfully for over 20 years.

So the Republican Party continues to be the obstructionist party. This is like I am taking my ball and going home, but I will be back to keep you from using the field, court, or rink too!

He may not be very popular at home right now.

I think people are being led around by the characterization of "killed" and "dead" the bill hasn't been finalized at all or brought for a vote. If this is just the Senator from West Virginia is saying he cant vote for it that's Democrats fault. This is the way legislation has always worked though its odd that Republicans dont have any Senators who want to bite the apple. Think about that there is not one who knowing that they will not be running in six years is willing to make a ton of money for their state? Or is it that the right offer hasn't been made?

I hope the Democrats make a new 'corn husker' deal or maybe some 'bourbon' deal since McConnel looks like he wont be in leadership and now has six years of obscurity ahead of him.

If not there will be a vote on what is the BBB Bill now but also each measure so that we hear who is against child tax credit, whos against healthcare, whos against education... I suspect that Manchins only problem was the energy legislation building new powerplants means less use of coal, because nobody wants his damn coal. He blamed "staff" who "know what they did", he claimed that it was the child tax credits because parents use drugs, hes all over the place with excuses.

There is another day, another bill.

This is how out of touch Machin is on this.

Saw a great reply to a post about that: "Should have named it Brandon and made their heads explode."

And while playing with him, say lets go Brandon. lol

Key "winter plan" takeaways:

- 500 Million Test
- 1000 medical military members to hospitals overwhelmed with COVID
- Mobile Vaccination Centers
- Open national stockpile of ventilators, n95 mask, other equipment

Politically you cant have a lockdown though in some places I'm sure its the only measure that would reduce hospital numbers. The winter plan are all items that should have been done much earlier and are too limited in nature to have a profound impact. Though in the end its this bunch:

There are a group of people holding us hostage while gaslighting us that covid is a scam. Those people will always spread this disease.

We should have a lockdown and over christmas when schools and colleges are closed people take off but while it wouldnt have much impact on business or school it would affect religion thus we have to have people die.

We should have test freely available but way more that half a billion if we wanted that strategy to work. Lets be conservative and say not test daily but twice a week we would need half a billion a month.

We should be relieving overwhelmed hospital workers with military by the thousands and we should be funding new hospitals, new nurses, and pump money into building a lasting healthcare system

But we cant because a small group have amplified their message, that a good number of people are so confused that they are drinking poison, and if they get mad their political party will burn down the house with us inside.

Agreed, but if he was to say, do the right thing and enact some restrictive mandates, several things would happen.

1. The "Let's Go Brandon" Brigade would take to the streets to generally be stupid and nothing would happen towards actually curtailing cases.
2. Red states would ignore any mandates, sue, etc. leading to nothing would happen towards actually curtailing cases.
3. Blue states would follow the mandates, but the "Let's Go Brandon" crowd would take to the streets, ignore mandates, sue, etc. and nothing would happen towards actually curtailing cases.

Honestly, I'm not sure what's going to be the final chapter in the Covid 19 story. Will it be most vaccinated folks will survive and move on, leaving the non-vaccinated to die/spend time in hospitals/something else that is yet to be seen? This is probably more of question for the Covid 19 thread though.

lol this hellhole state doesn't care one iota if we die, and they made that clear in the earliest days of the pandemic. Texas won't solve anything. If anything, this garbage state's backwards government will try its darnedest to make things worse.

If the national government handles everything with kid gloves in order to avoid ruffling the feathers of the people who still think "let's go Brandon" is clever, they ain't gonna get anything done, which seems to be a theme lately—and not just with COVID. You can't win over the most toxic folks unless you actually do something that improves their lot in life...which might happen if they did something, anything at all, in response to { flails arms at all of this }.

Honestly, I'm not sure what's going to be the final chapter in the Covid 19 story. Will it be most vaccinated folks will survive and move on, leaving the non-vaccinated to die/spend time in hospitals/something else that is yet to be seen? This is probably more of question for the Covid 19 thread though.
The good/bad thing is that from what I read Omicron will spread so fast that there only is a very limited amount of things public health measures can do against it. So this will be a rough ride, but a short one, and how many unvaccinated survive remains to be seen.

As my wife put it: "With that small margins in swing states killing off your voters can't be a good strategy."

Without wanting to oversimplify and politicize covid, from what I read death rates in Trump-supporting counties are twice of Democrat-supporting ones. My be coincidence, may be correlation, but surely does not bode will for the Republican election effort.

Last edited:
The R's will gerrymander and voting-inhibit things to go their way to make up for the amount of R-voters their policies killed, I'd wager. :p

The R's will gerrymander and voting-inhibit things to go their way to make up for the amount of R-voters their policies killed, I'd wager. :p
Hell, that's already happening here. Anything they can do to prevent larger cities and minorities from having too many representatives, they do. It's corrupt as hell.