Political WTFuckingtosh

So does he think "Drag Bingo" is Democrats religion? I mean what's dumb is I would wager at the opening of everything there was an invocation given by a Christian religious leader. Oh and Drag Bingo was sold out. So Republicans wanted to stop beer sales. I mean is this the tiny town from Footloose?

They made it to town.

We take you now to downtown Howell Michigan

SeEl.gif

Well, uh,...yeah.

For a person as educated as he is the Foghorn Leghorn act never get old for him.

What's despicable about this besides his crime or his plea deal was this:

"Smith is also the Genesee County Republican Party Chair. GOP member Judith Climer said Smith's guilty plea should not affect his standing as party chair.

"I can see absolutely no reason why he should not continue to serve in that capacity. He's done wonderful things," Climer said.

Climer reaffirms her belief that this is all just a political hit piece.

"Bottom line is there's no conviction.""

Judith Climer can be called at all hours to judge if she really believes that.

OK, this is getting ridiculous...

"Environment minister's bicycle a political prop that breaks House rule, Conservative MP says"

Seriously? He's considering a bicycle a "political prop"? What about any book which isn't a novel in the bookshelf? Flowers? Can they be considered "green prop"? Damn...

I know I'm a McConaughey apologist on the other thread, but Dr. Oz is the kind of celebrity who *shouldn't* run for office. (Or be anywhere near health policy, for that matter.)

What the hell is wrong with these people? Why are they cheering for a murderer?

They killed their god and replaced it with discount Gordon Gecko

The truth is that they want to pay attention to ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter and government has no role. That's why they don't talk about Covid they talk about Kyle Rittenhouse, potato heads, CRT, gay stuff in libraries...

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with these people? Why are they cheering for a murderer?

It's not so much that. Usually when someone gets acquitted from murder they are generally encouraged to keep a low profile for a while.

Conservative media pundits seem intent in making him a public figure, which to me is just about as silly as that one time we were all lectured on climate change by a 15 year old. At some point these people just become headpieces, going over and over the same talking points which do not even help to shed light over the incidents that brought them into the public spotlight.

No self-defense trial (Being where I am, I'm obligated to confirm I have no thoughts on this particular trial and did not follow it nor have I seen any footage of the events in question) should end with a press tour, is what I'm saying here. With any luck Mr. Rittenhouse will say all he feels he needs to over the next couple of weeks (it doesn't seem like he's shying away from his newfangled recognition), and then fade away only to be occasionally dragged up on a slow news day because he said/did/didn't do something and why that's a good thing/a bad thing/something that matters.

That 15 year old has been pretty effective with her cause. Comparing the two is ridiculous.