Cool Videos

From "Cars with Luke". This and "Harrys Garage" are the only two car channels where I actually watch the videos instead just of skipping.

I love Speedriding videos.

Would love to try that some day.

Be warned, you will want to watch the movie!
But I always want to watch the movie anyway! If/when they do a UHD release of Cannonball I will snap it up as I did with Blues Brothers and I did with BTTF after watching that DeLorean video.

I'll watch the video later, but I'm curious how he measured his altitude. There's a reason he's saying he went up to 17500', 18000' is the start of class B airspace. If his altitude was based on a GPS reading, he might have easily inadvertently broken into the class B, that is defined using barometric based altimeters.

I'll watch the video later, but I'm curious how he measured his altitude. There's a reason he's saying he went up to 17500', 18000' is the start of class B airspace. If his altitude was based on a GPS reading, he might have easily inadvertently broken into the class B, that is defined using barometric based altimeters.

He's using an app on the phone to show the altitude, not sure how accurate that is.

As speed increases, the body used for that EV would struggle more than more due to aero. I wonder if a hard top, while heavier, would have helped it keep up/win.