Random Thoughts....

I feel legitimately ten-ply every time someone with Actual Winter posts about it.

Where are those giant balls?

Not all of us are built for the cold, or the heat, but we adapt. It is what us pesky humans do.

S73bPIj.jpeg

You know I've been thinking, I owe a lot to CHM Topgear, they gave me my love for the UK, whithout them, I would have never travelled all over the UK, never watched UK tv shows, never learned British sayings, would probably not own a Jag......thanks guys!

You know I've been thinking, I owe a lot to CHM Topgear, they gave me my love for the UK, whithout them, I would have never travelled all over the UK, never watched UK tv shows, never learned British sayings, would probably not own a Jag......thanks guys!
Same here minus the Jaaaaaaag and plus a huge appreciation for aviation in the UK.

Where are those giant balls?

Not all of us are built for the cold, or the heat, but we adapt. It is what us pesky humans do.
The balls are cold!

Definitely some blame can be placed on CHM for my interests, I would still be interested in Land Rovers as that started in 1998 but I don't know if I would have been on any roadtrips or ever visited the 'Ring.

Had a completely random thought this morning.

What if towels had pockets? Then you could wear them all day! 😂

So a robe?

Like a kind of combat toga?

Not everyone can pull off a Lebowski.

I only want ROBOT TOWELS

(Also, whoa, we have TikTok and Instagram embeds now? Neat.)

Why is All Star by Smash Mouth living rent free in my head. I know these lyrics and I haven't listened to this song in years.

It's a catchy song! Also, the lyrics are quite simple, I presume. Besides, all that Shrek content on YouTube...

And the end of Rat Race, to a lesser extent.

Reactions: LP