Random Thoughts....

I was reminded by a thread that shall remain unnamed because it's been giving thomas a reason to give up on humanity, in the Balkans we don't use bananas for scale. We use two things: either a phone (back in the good ol' days, that would have to be a Nokia 3310) or a pack of cigarettes, with the latter being much more common. After all, cigarette packages are more universal in size nowadays.

Other common items include pencils and pens, as well as cigarette lighters, but the aforementioned two items have been staples for years. Especially the latter one.

Try taking a picture of something next to a ćevap without eating the ćevap first. :p
My experience in the area is that the amount of ćevapi available ensures there's always at least one to take the picture for a sufficient amount of time. :D

mmmmmm ćevapi

My experience in the area is that the amount of ćevapi available ensures there's always at least one to take the picture for a sufficient amount of time. :D
Well I thought you kinda implied just one ćevap, and in such situation, taking a picture of a single ćevap without eating it beforehand... I'm not saying it's impossible, but it seems kinda hard.

On the other hand, if there were multiple ćevapi, I still think ćevapi would be a priority. Taking pictures would come after they're done with the ćevapi. I'm not saying you can't take pictures of ćevapi, but basically, if ćevapi show up, they become a priority. Everything else is suddenly secondary. :D

Why is All Star by Smash Mouth living rent free in my head. I know these lyrics and I haven't listened to this song in years.
Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me...

ćevapi are living rent-free in MY head

I thought they lived in your hearts

I've been cleaning up the house a lot lately, so I have the unfortunate combination of dry hands and "you cut hot peppers without gloves on, you big stupid dumb-dumb." My hands are on FIRE.

So, when you ask a guy what the worst pain is, he's probably gonna say 'a kick to the balls' and rightly so, when you ask a woman she is gonna say 'childbirth'

Yet you frequently hear woman say 'let's have another baby' , yet you never hear a guy say 'gee I would really like another kick to the balls'

To be fair, getting a kick to the balls won't get you the (sometimes questionable) joy of bringing up a child, seeing it grow and (hopefully) learn so the consequences of those worst pains are quite different. ;)