White van drag race - which episode?

gb8080

Car(s)
Merc Estate AMG, Audi TT: formerly Ecurie member
I have a distant memory of a Top Gear episode with a drag race between a performance car and a white van. The premise was that white vans are the fastest vehicles on the road! Great build up with the car driver popping on smart leather driving gloves, while the van driver puts on a beanie hat. Sports car given a head start and then the white van came roaring up behind with lights flashing to get out of the way. Any ideas which episode? (It’s not the ones on Youtube, not the “man with a van challenge” or Australia van, not s1e8 or s8e8). Thanks!!

I have a distant memory of a Top Gear episode with a drag race between a performance car and a white van. The premise was that white vans are the fastest vehicles on the road! Great build up with the car driver popping on smart leather driving gloves, while the van driver puts on a beanie hat. Sports car given a head start and then the white van came roaring up behind with lights flashing to get out of the way. Any ideas which episode? (It’s not the ones on Youtube, not the “man with a van challenge” or Australia van, not s1e8 or s8e8). Thanks!!
Episode 8 of series 8.

Episode 8 of series 8.
Thanks but it's not that - as I said in my original post! I've looked at that. It's another one, with a different take on the theme, and I've looked in the Wikepedia list of episodes but still can't track it down!