Random Thoughts....

When did you move to Berlin? My hot bartender friend just kicked her idiot out of the apartment she's subletting from me...

Seriously, though. It's not a "no", that's a first step.
It's something right? It's a lot further then I usually dare to go, so it's a personal victory at least, I asked someone out! A woman! A very cute and adorable woman to!

The police is apparently tearing up one of the neighbour's apartments, they even have a K-9 unit (of which the driver almost ran me over right in front of my house when I came back home, but that's not the point here... :rolleyes: ). They are doing that since I came back home 2 1/2 hours ago, there were masked police officers in front of the house and I was able to see some more officers entering the apartment. Either the contraband is really well hidden or the police is trying to find anything out of spite because they didn't find anything up until now...

Daughter dropped her favorite cuddly donkey on the way to/from Baby fitness with my wife somewhere. We only noticed when we put her to bed and couldn’t find him anywhere. Panicked searching, no result. So i went and walked the entire round that the two of them did with no result…
Facebook to the rescue! damn neighborhood groups. Some nice lady actually found him, picked him up and set him outside her front door in the dry to be picked up. Phew! So out I went again, successfully this time.
Bit of a miracle, as that donkey is the welcome gift of a popular drugstore to every newborn that registers for their coupons - so there’s millions of those donkeys around. We have a second one, but of course, it’s not the right one.
Man, am i relieved we found him and there’s people who actually appreciate what a little cuddle toy can mean to a kid (and her parents tbh) and actually take care to return them. I’ll be dropping off some chocolates as a little thank you tomorrow for sure…
Celebratory Lagavulin now. This warrants distillers edition. Cheers 🥃

Daughter dropped her favorite cuddly donkey on the way to/from Baby fitness with my wife somewhere. We only noticed when we put her to bed and couldn’t find him anywhere. Panicked searching, no result. So i went and walked the entire round that the two of them did with no result…
Facebook to the rescue! damn neighborhood groups. Some nice lady actually found him, picked him up and set him outside her front door in the dry to be picked up. Phew! So out I went again, successfully this time.
Bit of a miracle, as that donkey is the welcome gift of a popular drugstore to every newborn that registers for their coupons - so there’s millions of those donkeys around. We have a second one, but of course, it’s not the right one.
Man, am i relieved we found him and there’s people who actually appreciate what a little cuddle toy can mean to a kid (and her parents tbh) and actually take care to return them. I’ll be dropping off some chocolates as a little thank you tomorrow for sure…
Phew! Gosh, I don't know what I'd do if I lost a Puffalump. Glad this donkey made his way home.

There was a night like that @thomas' girlfriend's son had lost his.... I want to say a dinosaur in the neighborhood, turns out one of the neighborhood kids took it and thankfully it was found after dinner for bedtime.... that was a harrowing evening.

Update on the 'Hot bartender' storyline:

Apparantly her ex has gone and gotten himself some crazy, and is currently harassing her and making life difficult at her workplace late at night ( whem I'm usually not there and she is alone) , time for a wait-out and some bone shattering violence.

Edit: I should make it clear I'm not looking for it, I'm just prepared to dish it out if he starts threatening her again.

Last edited:
There was a night like that @thomas' girlfriend's son had lost his.... I want to say a dinosaur in the neighborhood, turns out one of the neighborhood kids took it and thankfully it was found after dinner for bedtime.... that was a harrowing evening.
A dinosaur, eh?

WELL WELL WELL.

Craig Breen had some issues in today's stages of Rally Sardegna. He wasn't letting on what it was, when the interviewer asked him at the end of the day his response was:

"The giggling pin came out of the laughing shaft but I managed to get it back in."

:LOL:

Phew! Gosh, I don't know what I'd do if I lost a Puffalump. Glad this donkey made his way home.
This is exactly why my little pink Huggy Bear stays safely tucked into my bed at home when I travel.

This is exactly why my little pink Huggy Bear stays safely tucked into my bed at home when I travel.
Aww, Huggy and the 'lumps would probably be BFFs.