The "Things that annoy me" thread

Bare midriffs above sweatpants that go up to the navel, necklines that go down to the navel, buttocks hanging out and so on. The current female “fashion trends“ just don’t agree with me because IMHO, those things have their places and a city street in the middle of the day isn’t one of them.

As for guys… well, I think the world doesn’t need to see all that much of our body hair.

forgot to add the strangest one: high-waist trousers, a bra or bustier and a coat; no shirt or blouse

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AaBowp3dyhA

People are the worst. Went to the car wash to hose out the bed of my truck before I put the camper back on. Put my money in the slot, grab the wand and hose only to realize someone with extremely greasy hands had used it last. Now I have greasy hands too. 🤬

People are the worst. Went to the car wash to hose out the bed of my truck before I put the camper back on. Put my money in the slot, grab the wand and hose only to realize someone with extremely greasy hands had used it last. Now I have greasy hands too. 🤬
Yep people are awful. I don't use a public car wash very often but I made sure I even washed out the brush the last time I was there, partly because I used it on the Freelander and partly because that's just a polite thing to do.

I also scooted the screws and crap out of the way before going in there, how does a car was booth manage to be covered in loose screws?

1655225673149.png

You're competent enough to edit the post after selling, but not able to click on "delete listing." what the fuck? just delete the damn post.

When people upload a bajillion photos to their Instagram story in a day. What the hell? Just upload in a group post….
3AC78F9C-E8E7-481C-9BF8-99E8A1899572.jpeg

I have never seen that type. I have used a type that is a series of rollers that worked fairly well.

I have used the magnet on a stick, it works great, but I have about 80,000 square feet I clean each week. I mean, don't get me wrong, the exercise would do me good, but....

e65.gif

Ever thought of using a lawn vac with your mower? Or a street sweeper?
I wasn't sure how a lawn vac would deal with the parts and rocks that fall off/out of cars.

Street sweeper or a parking lot sweeper (something with a gutter broom) would be ideal. Just haven't found a good deal on a used one. New is prohibitively expensive.

Local grocery store has sweet corn on-the-cob for the cheapest price I've seen in a long long time. Their entire display holds no more than 30-40 cobs, and they don't have anyone working the department after 3PM. So for at least 8 hours, including through their peak after-work rush, the display sits empty.

Looking through the windows to their back room, I could see at least 24 cases (looks to be about 25lbs per case) in their back room, just waiting to not be put out until tomorrow morning. Since there's no produce dept workers around, I asked the person in the floral department if they could help, but they couldn't. They called over someone from the grocery department, but he wasn't willing to bring any out, because he wasn't sure if it was being saved for something later in the week. :wall: