Let's have a laugh

I've read and watched Waiting for Godot for the first time yesterday. Looking at different versions, I found that Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have done it, and that it was an inspiration for this bit.

By now it's 5 years old, but it made me chuckle because just this morning I re-saw a couple of memes about how we're still waiting for Trump's amazing medical plan.

Warning: this may be the nerdiest bit on a late night show I've ever seen. :lmao:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQI06jiNsR8

Will he ever recover from this? 🤣

One would hope not. Perhaps having his true colors exposed he'll get voted out, or better yet, jailed.

Edit: Another good one.

Screenshot_20220724-001811_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:

I assume he just mis-spoke and meant the medal of Freedom...right? Since the "of honor" is specifically about acts of valor while serving in the military? Right?

Although, he did once claim that avoiding STDs in the 80s while sleeping with lots of women was his "personal Vietnam".

1658701479213.png

I assume he just mis-spoke and meant the medal of Freedom...right? Since the "of honor" is specifically about acts of valor while serving in the military? Right?

Although, he did once claim that avoiding STDs in the 80s while sleeping with lots of women was his "personal Vietnam".

View attachment 3566029

I never really had a good grasp of his ramblings, if he was just being self promoting, or really that delusional. Hell, why not both?