Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

This is a good start, but they, and the people that paid them need to be in jail.

Trump’s Site Is Being Weaponized Against the FBI — and Their Families​

And Trump himself is casting doubt about a recent attack on an FBI building, floating the idea that the attacker just wanted to make MAGA supporters look bad.

This is so screwed up. Hope someone is going to jail for this:

Judge Rips Alex Jones Attorneys for What She Fears Are ‘Unprecedented’ and ‘Quite Shocking’ Ethics Violations​

This is disconcerting to say the least.

More accommodating?

I read that as more cleavage and new commentator mix. Chris Licht is competent I trust him doing whats good for viewers. I think all of the 24 hour news outlets are doing the same thing its natural to try to retain viewers in a dying format.

married-with-children-al-bundy.gif

Colorado State Senator and Former Republican Whip switched parties this morning.
I cannot continue to be a part of a political party that is okay with a violent attempt to overturn a free and fair election and continues to peddle claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Hey, did you hear that the Finnish PM went to hang out with friends and was recorded dancing? Well there was a bit of a curfuffle over this and she was not living up to the very narrow ideal that women have to wedge themselves into to be in the public eye.

Can we just let her dance if she is doing her job well?

Can we just let her dance if she is doing her job well?
FTFY :p
not saying she's not doing her job well or anyhting. but really, even if she weren't doing it well, it'd be perfectly fine for her to have a dance, whatever!

Dark money ☠️

An unusual $1.6 billion donation from a Chicago businessman bolsters conservatives​

WASHINGTON — A new conservative nonprofit group scored a $1.6 billion windfall last year via a little-known donor — an extraordinary sum that could give Republicans and their causes a huge financial boost before the midterms and for years to come.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsglcLdsCj0

How a Secretive Billionaire Handed His Fortune to the Architect of the Right-Wing Takeover of the Courts​

In the largest known political advocacy donation in U.S. history, industrialist Barre Seid funded a new group run by Federalist Society co-chair Leonard Leo, who guided Trump’s Supreme Court picks and helped end federal abortion rights.

This is so screwed up :mad:

Alex Jones Defense Lawyer Fears Potential Criminal Prosecution Over Sandy Hook Medical Records Dispute​